26. If you can't beat him... Blow up his country

If you can't beat him... Blow up his country
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which you realize Tommy is the only one
who hasn't lost his sanity - and that says something
___________________________________________

 Blow up his country *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*In which you realize Tommy is the only onewho hasn't lost his sanity - and that says something___________________________________________

-Shadow1nk on instagram

   It didn't take a long time walking around in Pogtopia before you located their voices. Your friends were inside a room or so and you could see them through a pair of iron-bars that worked as a window. It was Wilbur, Tommy, and Dream.

   Dream had his usual green outfit on, but Tommy and Wilbur were harder to recognize. They weren't wearing their usual uniforms and you couldn't really see their faces properly from here. But their messy mops of hair the chaotic energy that radiated from them weren't to be mistaken.

   Wilbur was wearing a long, brown coat and a black beanie, covering most of his hair. Tommy had a white shirt with red sleeves on, and a bandana around his neck. Both said things were dirty and covered in either dirt, dust, or dried blood. Several bandages were wrapped tightly around his hands and arms - you guessed it was from mining.

   It was weird seeing them without the L'manburg clothing, but you guessed you couldn't really expect anything else now that there was no L'manburg anymore.

   A smile appeared on your face upon seeing them again, but it quickly disappeared when you realized something was wrong. Tommy looked angry and skeptical, Wilbur looked cold and determined, and Dream looked - well, his mask prevented you from seeing his expression, but his posture told you he was his usual, mysterious self. 

   Dream had told you that he was on Tommy and Wilbur's side now, but it still seemed very odd to see them in the same room without wanting to decapitate each other. 

   You quickly debated whether or not to make an entrance. You wanted to say hi to Wilbur and Tommy, but it didn't seem like great timing. Besides, you were sure that Dream wouldn't be too happy to see you.

   So you decided to do what you did best: Eavesdrop.

   "No, nonono, you don't understand Tommy!" Wilbur was almost laughing. From the bars you weren't able to get a good look at him, considering the fact that he was 15 feet away from you, but you could tell something was off. That something about him wasn't like it used to. "If we can't have Manburg, then no one- No one can have Manburg! We'll burn the place to the fucking ground, I want it all gone! God help whoever is caught in the crossfire!"

   Your eyes winded. What was he saying?

   "Wilbur-" Tommy tried desperately, but Wilbur kept going. Dream was standing cross-armed, looking amused at the scene.

   "Everyone is always saying it's crazy how everyone's against Schlatt." Wilbur lowered his voice to a whisper. "But no one's against Schlatt. Everyone is pulling the biggest ruse on us! Literally, they've got us all by the fucking scruff of our necks! Tubbo says he's our spy, Fundy is telling everyone he'll revolt against us, and then we have Eret giving us god damn potatoes, tricking us into thinking he's our friend? It's bullshit! It's all bullshit!"