41. Dawn of 16'th (1)

Dawn of 16'th (1)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which you and Quackity have the power
of god and anime on your side... Well, sorta
______________________________________

 Well, sorta______________________________________

-heinzdraws on twitter (Sad-ist redraw)

Fighting in a war was something a person should only have to experience once. At that point, it was figured a person would have about enough trauma in their life. But right now, you and your friends were headed head-first into your second one, shitting on that unspoken rule. And no one had any regrets.

You were all currently running through the forest as fast as your new, heavy armor would allow you to. You were all absolutely stacked due to the overpowered gear Techno had just provided you with, and the adrenaline running through each of your bodies made everyone overly confident.

You weren't an exception. Your inventory was filled with everything you could possibly end up needing in a war, and even more so. The set of netherite armor that Quackity had so specifically picked out for you, had some very impressive enchantments on. Even some you didn't even know what did. But it sure looked very cool and shiny on your body, despite the fact you constantly had to pull down your purple shirt underneath the chestplate.

This war was as good as won. At least that was what Tommy and Quackity kept yelling as they chased each other through the forest, for the sake of having a little fun before everything went down. And they right. Pogtopia was in the majority, and you wouldn't be surprised if you had out-geared Manburg thanks to Techno. A huge grin appeared on your face just by the thought.

It was quite satisfying to finally be on the winning side of a war. Back when you had fought for L'manburg, things hadn't looked as good as they had now. This time Dream was going down. But most importantly, this was the day you'd finally get your revenge. The day Schlatt was going to die. For good.

It felt surreal. This was the day everyone had prepared so long for, the day you had looked forward to ever since Dream's little visit in Techno's house. It was happening now, and you couldn't believe it. And yet somehow, you managed to stay calm.

It didn't take more than half an hour's running, before the forest finally began to thin out, the trees getting scarcer before stopping completely and opened onto the plains of Manburg. You began seeing the outlines of the familiar towers and buildings, and all of your friends slowed down. You walked the rest of the way very carefully, you Techno and Wilbur in the lead.

You weren't the only ones who had prepared for battle. Schlatt knows about the war too, and you wouldn't be surprised if his men lurked in the shadows, ready to attack at any second.

You continued to eye your surroundings very carefully, on the lookout for just the slightest movement. Your friends held their breath behind you, trying to blend in with nature so they wouldn't get noticed either.