65. (Y/n)'s biggest fan goes to (Y/n)

(Y/n)'s biggest fan goes to (Y/n)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which Avery sincerely apologizes to her
readers for the lack of updates recently,
by giving them a long-ass chapter,
featuring everyone's favorite ghost.  
___________________________________

-u/clonkeestop on reddit.Turkeybaconbuster on all other platforms

   You've officially been mistaken for a mob. Now, that was an achievement you never knew you needed. You kind of agreed with Ghostbur though - that's also why you didn't blame him. Who could be angry at such an innocent being?

   A confused laugh escaped your dry lips, as you scratched the back of your neck. You took yourself in blinking a lot, as to check if Ghostbur was really here - who knew, maybe hallucinating could be an after-effect of dying? But the guy was very much present. "Oh no, uhm, I'm a person. You don't - uh, you don't remember me?"

   You were pretty sure that he had remembered Tommy and Tubbo, so you would've figured he would recognize you too. It would only make sense since the two of you had... Well, pretty much turned insane together. Then again, you hadn't known Wilbur for as long as they had.

   The light that was cast from your torch, continued to dance on Ghostbur's light grey skin. He eyed you up and down once again, before kneeling down to his blue sheep. "I don't remember her, Friend. Do you remember her?"

   After the sheep shook its little head, showing that it in fact did understand English, Ghostbur once again stood up. He did it with such ease, with such fluidity, that it made you look at his feet - and then you remembered how he didn't actually stand on the ground, but floated just a few centimeters above it. You remembered seeing that in Karl's vision, but you hadn't given it much thought. He was a ghost after all.

   "And if you're not a mob..." He pointed a finger at you. "Then why do you look like that?"

   You looked down at yourself. That was a really fair question. You did need some new clothes. And a bath. A whole makeover wouldn't be so bad either. "Uhm, I kinda just died. Just a typical afternoon, you know? That's why I'm so relieved to see you, actually! You see, I don't know where-"

   "You died!?" Ghostbur cut in, clapping his hands excitedly before throwing his arms up in the air and wrapping them around you. "I did too! Twinziesss!"

   You weren't an expert at handling weird situations with ghosts, but you sure tried your best. Once again, you laughed awkwardly and began patting his back. "Yeah, I know you did. I was there... Or well, I was close by. The difference between the two of us is that I haven't lost all of my lives yet."

   You tried giving him a genuine smile before pulling away. Despite this whole situation being very strange and unlikely, you still needed to take advantage of it. You had to convince Ghostbur to help you somehow, to show you the way back to L'manburg. That shouldn't be that hard.