61. TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES!

TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

In which Quackity unintentionally goes to the dentist,
 only to discover that he has something in his eye... What?
 A pickaxe.
_______________________________________

  -cyani07 on twitter

 And watch, was exactly what you did. 

   You watched the boys search through Philza's house - the very guy who had killed Wilbur after he had blown everything up. He was apparently a father figure to many of the boys, including Technoblade himself. That's why Philza refused to rat him out, even when Tubbo, the president, ordered him to.

   You watched, as Tubbo, unfortunately, found what he was looking for either way. A compass, that pointed straight to Techno's house, no matter where you were in the world. You had one just like it. 

   You watched, as Tubbo, Ranboo, Quackity, and Fundy left Philza on house-arrest and began to follow the compass. They each brought the best gear they were in the possession of - everyone except Ranboo was even wearing a butcher apron, making it painfully obvious that they were out for blood.

   You watched, as the four walked through the snowy forest, before finally finding Techno's house. The very same one you've lived with Techno in, for several weeks after you had gotten thrown out of L'manberg. You tried not to let the nostalgia get to you, as the situation unfolding before you, was not only very serious but also heartbreaking, but it was hard to not recalling all the lovely memories you've had with Techno in this exact place. But you had to put that aside for now.  

   Techno had awaited them. He stood cross-armed and leaned against his front door, as he watched the four males dangerously made their way toward him. A black crow flew away from his window sill, as he did so. 

   The tension in the air wouldn't stop building. Techno knew they didn't come with peace - not just because they were all dressed up at literal butchers, but also because... Well, because he wasn't stupid. He knew, that no one had been too happy with him after his considered betrayal. And that's why he had stacked his whole inventory for this very encounter, that Philza had just warned him about. If they were here to fight, he was fully prepared. 

   The little small-talk that emerged when the two sides approached each other, only lasted a couple of minutes. You had been a fool for hoping that they could settle the conflict, only using words. 

   And so, you were forced to watch in absolute horror, when Techno suddenly yelled "I choose blood!" after being ordered to go voluntarily back to L'manburg. The fight broke loose seconds after Techno splashed potions down at his feet and went straight for Tubbo, his whole speech about being a changed man on retirement, falling straight to the ground. You immediately recognized the blood lust that was now visible in his wide, red eyes. He fought with everything he had, and despite it being four against one, Techno was in favor of winning.