7. Sapnap, the Disney princess

Sapnap, the Disney princess
________________________________
In which you stab yourself with an arrow,
and realize you're a badass bitch.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

   -avona on twitter

You got surprised at how thick the smoke was, and immediately gave up running. The smoke-filled air got in your eyes, making them watery, and entered all of your air-ways, making you cough.

   "TUBBO! TOMMY!" You screamed as loud as your vocal-range and lungs allowed you to, eyes searching every corner of the forest for the two boys.

   Not only did the lack of oxygen slow you down a fair amount, but you had to look out for falling branches and trees as well. At one point a flaming branch fell down right from above you, and you just barely managed to dodge it.

   You looked around the chaos. You couldn't believe how far that masked bastard was willing to go.

   You yelled their names again, but still no response. You made your way further into the forest, when you saw a person, standing right next to a tree that had yet to catch on fire.

   But it wasn't Tommy, Tubbo nor Dream. It was the guy with the white headband. Since Dream had referred to the blue guy as George a few days ago, you guessed this must be Sapnap.

   He had his back facing you, but apparently, he had already noticed your presence. He slowly turned his head, looking at you with a mad look in his eyes, and a grin playing on his lips.

   You tried backing away, but of course, a tree had to fell right where you had come from, blocking your way. Typical. 

   "(Y/n)!" He said playfully, coming toward you. "Just my luck! I've been waiting to properly meet you."

You gulped. Why was he here? Had Dream sent him? If so, was Dream nearby too? 

   You debated if you should risk jumping over the fiery branch behind you to get away. But what if he followed you? Were you quick enough to escape him? And then what about Tommy and Tubbo? 

   You were just about to flee, when your eyes fell on the flint and steel in his hands, and the realization hit you as anger fumed up inside of you. Of course, Dream wasn't doing the dirty work by himself. Every thought about running away completely dissapered. "Just who do you think you are, to burn this forest down just to prove a point?! Don't you realize how dangerous it is!?"

   The boy in front of you chuckled darkly. "Well, it isn't like we didn't warn you. Or well, maybe not you specifically, but we sure warned the others. You're quite a new member of L'manburg after all - which by the way, are the stupidest decision you could've made. You're on the wrong here. And you're going to lose."

   You shook your head and narrowed your eyes - not only because you were angry, but because you had a hard time seeing in the smoke. You looked at the boy straight in the eyes, simply replying with a; "I disagree."