24. Back in the game

Back in the game
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which you finally get to know what it feels like
being under Harry Potter's invisibility-cloak
_______________________________________

Back in the game *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*In which you finally get to know what it feels likebeing under Harry Potter's invisibility-cloak_______________________________________

-Catmochi_ on twitter

It wasn't just inside of Manburg's walls, that things had changed - the area surrounding it was almost unrecognizable. In fact, the only thing you recognized was the iconic wooden path, but even that had been expended. Shops, huge buildings, houses, and farms created land that defied the usual boundaries of geography.

The view was absolutely stunning - and peaceful, despite the fact that the land was being ruled by Schlatt - the biggest prick in history.

You had drunk the invisibility potion and were currently following close behind Niki and Jack. They would sometimes whisper random facts about the buildings as you walked by - such as who build it, what it was used for, and who lived there. They didn't have to, but it was nice to know. Without them, you wouldn't have a clue of what was what.

Being invisible absolutely sucked. Sure, it was very cool that people weren't able to see you. It was the fact that you couldn't see yourself that bothered you. Do you know how strange it is to look down at where your body was supposed to be and see absolutely nothing? It's terrifying.

The only pro about it was that you didn't have to keep up a facade. You didn't have to look like you were completely fine when you weren't. You could just walk around, looking like the absolute mess you truly were. That, and you could make funny faces at people without them knowing.

You made a huge deal out of not making a sound. You were invisible, sure, but people were still able to hear you if you made loud footsteps or something.

Niki and Jack had decided to give you a quick tour before going to the white house, so you could see the area properly. You only spoke and answered them whenever you were sure no one else was around but even so, you were still able to have a proper conversation with them.

They were actually really, really nice and you were sure the three of you could become good friends. You tried your best to match their positive energy, but then again, it was hard when the feeling of joy had become a stranger to you.

The three of you had just passed a Walmart when you saw two figures walking towards you. You immediately shut your mouth, as Niki told you to be quiet and stay behind her.

The first thing you noticed was how incredibly tall one of them was. Like, we're speaking at least 9 feet tall. That couldn't possibly be healthy. The giant was wearing black and red, baggy clothing, and had a hood covering most of his face. You couldn't tell from this distance if his skin was grey, or if his face was just being covered by a shadow due to the hood. His eyes were seemingly glowing from underneath, though - and they were white. Just white. He had a devil-tail as well... Dear lord, was he a demon?