16. ...(Y/n) was ejected

...(Y/n) was ejected
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which you try to convince your friends
that there aren't two imposters in this lobby
____________________________________

(Y/n) was ejected*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*In which you try to convince your friendsthat there aren't two imposters in this lobby____________________________________

Inkhaotic on tumblr

   Everyone was inside the van when you came back. At least that's what you guessed since you couldn't see anyone around L'manburg.

   You made your way around the big hole and knocked on the door when you got to the van. No one opened, so you had to open the door yourself.

   For a moment, you thought your friends weren't in there - it was so quiet. But when you turned around the corner, you saw each and everyone standing in a half-circle, looking at you.

   "Oh, so now you decide to show up?" Tommy glared. He was leaning against the wall, apparently still recovering. His body looked fully healed, but something in his face expression almost looked sick.

You were a little taken back. What was with his tone of voice?

"Tommy-" Tubbo spoke with a quiet voice beside him, but Tommy cut him off.

   "No, Tubbo. I want to hear what (Y/n) has to say." He turned to you once again. "Why did you get here so late?"

   You blinked, completely confused. "Tommy, calm down. I wasn't the one who shot you with an arrow, remember?"

"You might as well have been. We know you're on Dream's side."

You choked on air. They thought you were what?

   Completely skeptical, you looked at the others in the room. Fundy was playing with his tail, and Tubbo was looking at his shoes - both avoiding eye-contact. Tommy and Wilbur were the only one's man enough to look you in the eyes. Wilbur with a sad look, and Tommy with an angry one.

   You were waiting for them to burst out with laughter, saying that they got you. That it was just a stupid prank. But they didn't. They were completely serious.

   You had just begun to feel like you were a part of the gang - like you were just as much a part of L'manburg as they were. But now as you stood here, being treated like you were the executioner or something, all of those feelings faded away. You felt like an outcast, an unwanted member. And you still didn't understand what the hell was happening.

   "I, Tommy-" Your voice was trembling upon all of the emotions that were blossoming inside of you. Anger, sadness, confusion. "Listen I get that you're sad that you lost, but I'm not- Why would you- I'm sure we can get independence another way-"

   "Oh, cut it out!" The boy yelled, standing up straight. "Do you honestly think we're that naive? We know you went to Dream on your little 'walk' earlier today. Fundy saw you!"