50. Memory, but make it 'non-existent'

Okay but like guys, in all seriousness, about the last chapter: A fanfic is one thing, but if someone ever tries to kiss you without your consent (or drug you, that shit is never okay), THEN DROPKICK THAT MF IN THE BALLS! SHOW NO MERCY! MAKE AVERY PROUD!

-

Memory, but make it 'non-existent'
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which OH MY GOD THIS CHAPTER IS
SO NOSTALGIC, I'M TEARING UP Y'ALL
________________________________

Memory, but make it 'non-existent'*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*In which OH MY GOD THIS CHAPTER IS SO NOSTALGIC, I'M TEARING UP Y'ALL________________________________

-DarkSnowArt on twitter

The first thing your mind sorted out was the pictures.

You started to see small pictures for your eyes, each fading one by one. You could see yourself stand with Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Fundy, and Eret in front of the van back in L'manburg. You were holding each other tightly, laughing at something dumb. The sun was shining brightly, and the majority of you were either narrowing or shielding your eyes with your free hands. You wanted it to stay, but the picture soon broke into a million pieces, disappearing into the darkness of your own mind.

Next up was a picture of you and Techno. You were running through the forest from a whole bunch of spiders after successfully obtaining the string to your bow. You were holding his hand, dragging him with you. Techno looked confused, but there was a small smile on his face. Not long after, it broke as well.

Then Niki appeared into your mind, her smile lighting up the darkness. You carried her in a piggyback ride and she had her arms wrapped tightly around your upper body. You were chatting about something, each of your eyes filled with joy. Like the others, the darkness soon took over that too.

And the last picture was of you and Quackity. You had an arm wrapped around the other's shoulders and had your eyes closed in a huge grin. You were wearing his beanie and he was wearing your jacket. You were sitting on a bench somewhere in Pogtopia, joking around with one another.

They were all very happy memories, and you felt true joy upon remembering them. But even so, you couldn't help but push them away, leaving more room for the present. You didn't forget, the memories just got pushed into a place in your mind where they lost their importance. Where they became irrelevant. Where you just didn't... care.

The next thing to go was the voices. Quotes from the past that had left an impression on you, were now fading away. You heard them each clearly in your mind, as they spoke their last words.

"Shit- fucking hell Tubbo,
we caught a woman!"

"Let's win this fucking war."

"I don't care if Dream knows you!
I'll fucking kill you!"

"Thanks for the fish."