56. Let's normalize hiding gummies on the wall

Let's normalize hiding gummies on the wall
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which two can't keep a secret if one of them is dead. 
 - Or just dosen't know in the first place, cause Dream
 likes his secrets, like he likes his (Y/n): All to himself.  
______________________________________________

   The door revealed a plain-looking room, containing nothing but a book, and the book-stand holding it. It wasn't anything special, but the lack of furniture wasn't what shocked you. It wasn't what made you gasp for dear life and made your brows furrow as tightly as they had ever been.

   What shocked you, was the walls. Or more specifically, what was on them. The words that were written. 

   Each letter seemed to be carved deeply into the stone. They were poorly written and unnecessarily large and skewed. Most of the words stopped mid-sentence, leading you to believe that they had been written in a rush. The message came through either way, though. 

   You held your breath as you read it. 

   "Ta kin g    over.   I t's   ta k ing   o-"

   "Sta y    in   co ntr-"

   "Fig ht    i t!"

   "B u rn   it.   Br ea k   it.   K ill   i-"

   "Fo cus.   F ocu s.   Yo u   nee d   t o   re mem-"

   "(Y/ n).   Ge orge.   S apn ap.   D o   it   fo r-"

   "De stro y   it.   D es tr oy   th e   ma-"

   At least half the messages were written like this. They were faint, and you had to narrow your eyes to read it properly. You could tell they had been written a long time ago.  

   And then there were the other messages. Those who hadn't been written in a rush. Those who were new

   "Power. Keep your power."

   ":)

   "I'll stay in control."

   ":)"

   "Fear. Fear is key. Make them fear."

   ":)"

   "You can't escape it. You can't escape me." 

   ":)"

   "Let it happen. Give in."

   ":)"