53. First kiss - well, according to (Y/n)

First kiss - well, according to (Y/n)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which you finally touch some grass
_______________________________

First kiss - well, according to (Y/n)*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*In which you finally touch some grass_______________________________

-qarameiio on twitter

!CRINGE ALERT! CRINGE ALERT! CRINGE ALERT!

   You had changed your mind. 

   The trip through the nether was an absolute nightmare, and you wanted nothing more than to get back in the house that you had been so desperate to escape from. 

   You've always hated the nether. You hated the warmth and the constant danger the fiery dimension constantly exposed you to. Not to mention, it was way too bright for your liking. Even though the nether didn't have any daylight, the natural sources such as fire, lava, and glowstone, was enough to make your eyes hurt. It sure took them some time to adjust to it. 

   The whole way, you just followed Dream. You convinced him to avoid as many mobs and Basalt-Delta-Biomes as possible.

   It went pretty well on the mobs-part, until you and Dream had to enter a nether fortress since Dream claimed it was a shortcut. And the number of wither skeletons inside of that fortress was too high to count. There seemed to be one every time you turned around a corner. Dream would always take them out with one blow of his axe, not letting them come near you, but those dark skeletons made you uneasy either way. You missed the ones that would simply fire an innocent arrow at you, not try and chop your head off with a sword.  

   When you had gotten safely through the nether fortress, you made your way into a warped forest. That went pretty well until a Hoglin decided that you smelled a little too good to not have you for lunch. It chased you all the way through the forest along with its family members that were just as hungry. 

   It was a relief when you and Dream escaped the forest in one piece. You had gotten to a place where there was no more land to walk on anymore. Only a huge sea of lava far beneath you, that seemed to be horizontally infinite. 

   There was a bridge not so far away, leading to what had to be the other side, even though it was too far away to see. 

   You usually didn't have anything against bridges, but it was another story when you were walking across literal lava. Areas distant for you were already shrouded in red fog, and now everything your vision allowed you to see, was the bridge and the lava beneath it. There weren't any railings - one unfortunate step, and you'd fall to your death. Even from up here, the heat of the lava was making the air almost unbreathable and made sweat run down your face and back, razing against your pandering heartbeat.