9. Hit or miss - I guess, she doesn't miss

Hit or miss - I guess, she doesn't miss
_________________________________
In which Dream has NO MERCY!
NO MERCY FOR YOU!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hit or miss - I guess, she doesn't miss_________________________________In which Dream has NO MERCY!NO MERCY FOR YOU!*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-Jlemongrass on pinterest

You prayed to the higher powers if they even existed in this fucked up world, that a piece of TNT wouldn't hit you, right as you dared to show your face again - which by the way, fumed with anger.

   Burning down a forest was one thing. But sending literal bombs into L'manburg was on a whole other level. Okay, maybe the two things were equally as bad, but doing them both in one day was just not okay.

    You looked down at the tiny Dream and Sapnap, as they once again seemed to do some changes on the TNT-machine. You noticed the pile of TNT stacked behind them.

   Dream had pointed the canon away from you, now aiming at the center of L'manburg, where the van was located.

   He was just about to load it when you shouted; "Dream! Stop! Blowing up a tiny part of our land won't do you any good!"

   It wasn't like you actually expected him to listen. He had just burned down an entire forest, for crying out loud. But if there was even the slightest chance that you could settle this without any violence, you would much rather prefer that.

   Of course, he didn't listen. He didn't even look up. He just placed another piece of TNT on the canon. "Dream!" You yelled again, aiming your bow at him as a warning. "I won't let you fire that canon one more time,"

   The arrow was safely placed on the bow. Everything you needed to do was let go. To lift your fingers.

Sapnap snorted loudly. "Yeah, go ahead (Y/n)! Try and hit him, I dare you!"

   You let go of the arrow without hesitation, and Dream avoided it with grace. Even though you were far away from him, you could see the smile playing on his lips. "Missed me."

Now it was your time to smile. "Did I, now?"

   "DREAM, WATCH OUT!" Sapnap yelled as a huge explosion went off behind them. You had hit the pile of TNT with a flaming arrow.

   They hadn't been caught in the explosion. They weren't meant to, either. The pile had been a few feet away from them after all. You had just simply done what they did best - scaring the shit out of someone just to prove a point. It was nice to see they got a taste of their own medicine for a change.

   Now that all of the TNT was blown up, you weren't really sure of what to do, other than hoping that they didn't know what to do either. After all they've done today, you really hoped that they didn't have anything else up in their sleeve.

   You watched as Dream and George recovered from the shock, talking about something you couldn't hear. You leaned slightly over the edge as if it would make your hearing any better, when Eret called out your name. You looked his way, to see that he was on the other side of the walls. You made your way over to him, asking what was wrong.