29. There's no 'we' in 'pie'

There's no 'we' in 'pie'
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which Eret would look much better with
your fist in his face... Actually, most men would
________________________________________

 Actually, most men would________________________________________

-Clambuoyance on twitter

   When you woke up the next morning, you felt a little weird, to say the least. You couldn't describe it, you've never felt anything like it before, but it was like you knew something strange was going to happen today. The hair on your arms rose and shivers were constantly being sent down your spine - it was like your body was telling you to prepare yourself.

   It creeped you out at first, but you quickly learned to ignore it. You got up from your bed to see you were alone in the room. Tommy, Wilbur and Techno's beds were empty, leaving you alone with your morning hair that almost deserved a personality by itself. How it always managed to defy gravity in the early morning hours, was a mystery to you.

   You tried fixing it in the mirror, along with brushing your teeth. The weird feeling was still there. You scrunched your nose. Maybe you were just hungry.

   Despite the fact that you were 50 feet underground and there weren't any cold morning-breezes, it was still pretty cold - so you put on the aviator jacket Techno had given you, and walked out the room. This place was huge, and even though your friends had shown you around Pogtobia yesterday, it was easy to get lost. You still couldn't believe how they had made all of this in just a few days.

   You stood in the middle of the ravine, looking around and trying to locate where Tommy's loud, screaming and constant complaints about how he didn't want to eat potatoes for breakfast came from. The ceiling was incredibly high, making your footsteps echo through it all.

   When you finally found them, the first thing Techno did was to give you a slice of apple pie. You dug right into it, even though it was morning and not necessarily healthy.

   "Hey! Why does she get to eat apple pie?!" Tommy asked the pink-haired male, who hadn't put his crown, mask, or cape on yet. It was that early.

   "Because, Tommy." Techno began in his deep, husky morning-voice. "Small boys like you need their daily potatoes so you can grow big and strong."

   "I am big and strong!" his voice cracked.

    "No. And besides,(Y/n) made that very pie. Isn't that right, (Y/n)?"

   You nodded, mouth filled with pie. You also nodded a good-morning to Wilbur who leaned against the table, drinking his coffee.

   "And why can't I have some then?" Tommy continued his usual morning-argument with Techno. 

   "There is no 'we' in 'pie', Tommy."