episode 27 - final proposal

Random p.o.v

"No...you need not call me irene...you need not call me anything Kim taehyung".

V looks at her seriously.she gives him equally serious looks and then avoids his eyes.

"Oh there is the handsome guy,I am going to give him my number ".she says as he sees Jackson approaching towards them.

"YOU DARE JOOHYUN!".

He pulls back the walking  irene by her hand with so much force that she falls on him.

"Oh my God easy you guys!".irene looks up to the familiar  voice.

"Wendy!" Irene exclaims while holding  her hand and getting up.suho was beside her.

"Oh suho sshi you came too". Irene smiles.

"Yes...we came here to watch the performance  but never thought we would get to see some other performance too". Hinting on what happened just before.

Irene is embarrassed.

"V sshi...you rocked the stage!". Wendy compliments him.

"Really brother,you were really good!congratulations!". Suho shakes hands with tae.

"Thanks". Tae smiles and looks at irene expecting a compliment from her too.

She just ignores him.

"When are they going to announce the winner!" Wendy asks excited.

"And he is a clear winner in this!'.all turned to where the voice came from.

"That idiot kyungsoon again". Wendy whispers but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I told you I would make you very popular one day didn't I?".he fist bumps tae.

Irene and Wendy roll their eyes.they murmur to each other.they leave leaving 3 alone.

"Look how he is posing as his role model,whereas he was the one who ruined his life....his love life".Wendy complains.

"Hmm" Irene sighs.

"Whatever taehyung achieved is through his hard work not because of some monkey!".

"I agree!".

"We are now going to announce the winner...".MC announces.

"Omg they are announcing the winner!".

Audience start cheering.

"Hope its the husky voice guy...".

"Me too!".

They announce the second and first runner up.

"And now the winner of this competition is.."

Irene closes her eyes with fingers crossed.

"Who else....its mr.kim taehyung!".

Audience starts cheering tae as he walks to stage to receive the medal.

Irene is very happy.

She vigorously claps her hands.

"Ooh...someone is very happy..." Wendy teases her.

The chairperson of that college hands him the certificate and a medal.they hand him a cheque too.

"So taehyung sshi...the song you sang now,was it your own words?did you have any inspiration behind it?who were those beautiful words for?".