Episode 17 - Hurt

"Come on Bae.." He takes steps towards  her.  "You know its common between couples". he says while pinching her chin.

Shocked,Irene takes a step back.Tears already start forming her eyes.

"I...I...Can....cannot...bel...believe..you are...doing this!".Irene covers her face.

"If you love me,You have to do this!"
Taehyung says seriously.

"What?" Irene is disgusted.

"Yes!".he goes near her.

"don't come closer to me!" . she points her index finger. "I thought...you...You loved me!".

"It was just for a show.. kyungsoon hyung  said....to get publicity! Love angle was important for a singer to get a boost!" Taehyung says  in a calm tone.

"What?Do you even know what you are saying KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Irene screams."I trusted you!".Irene starts crying.

"If you trust me,then cooperate with me...".

before he continues he gets a tight slap on his face.

"I HATE YOU!Don't you dare try to get near me...ever!".

she starts going while crying.before stepping out of the door she heard him say.

"I will get someone better!".He was unbothered.

*******

The world had turned upside down for Irene.The only man whom she trusted after her dad,had broken her heart.She reaches home,locks herself and cries her heart out.After she calms down a bit,she calls Wendy.

"Irene?wow...its rare you call me!You had a date today right!How did it go?How romantic was our rockstar V?"  she asks in one breath.

"........".

"Hello?Irene you there?".

".......".

"Irene?Is everything okay?Why are you not answering ?".

"wendy..." Irene sniffs.

"Are you crying!".

Irene starts crying again.

"tell me what happened!". wendy asks worried.

"How did i trust a wrong person wendy!".

"wha...Taehyung?".wendy asks shocked.

Irene tells her what happened. 

"Taehyung did that...?tae....?".wendy running out of words.

"I feel like i cheated...i cheated my dad,my family, my everyone...!".

"Irene....firstly calm down!falling in love was not a mistake....you did nothing wrong. He was under a bad influence! And remember,i warned you about this beforehand! Dont hurt yourself in this process,And that is exactly what happened!".

"what do i do now wendy?i cant face dad anymore!Why did i even trust a man other than him.My mistake!".

"Irene please,keep calm.You cant deny that,Kyungsoon is a big reason for taehyung's change in behaviour! I am sure he will realise his mistake someday and will apologise to you!".

"Apologise?huh! i dont need his love nor his apology,I hate him to the core! I have nothing to do with him.I don't even want to see his face from now on!".

"I am with you!".

*****

Next day was sunday.Wendy thought Irene should be not left alone after her heart was broken.So she managed to convince her dad to take her out.So wendy,irene and suji go out.Irene didnt feel like going but wendy drags her with her.

they go the mall,watch movie,have good food.Still Irene was in no mood.They go to a park,suji behaves like a child playing with everything. wendy sits with Irene who stares at the ground.

"Irene...Forget it...forget what happened.! there is a dialogue in the movie that i love...want to hear?".

Irene doesnt respond.

"I take that a yes.okay so i watched a movie where the hero breaks heroine's heart and u know what she believes?".

irene looks at her.

"If your love wants to go,let it go.If it comes back to you,then only it is yours.If it doesn't, It was never yours!".

Wendy smiles at her.

********

Hey guys thank you for the 1k reads.for the love and support. Love you lots 🥰