episode 3 - Crush Material

Irene

"He is a crush material " i tell wendy who looks at me in horror.

"Didn't you talk to him for like 5 minutes ?".wendy looks at me with one raised eyebrows.

"Well...nobody has ever heard his voice right?so...you don't know much!".I say with confidence.

"Huh?"

"His one 'hai' could sweep girls off their feet!".

"Wow...Irene!you are...".

"I know I know!".

*****

@Home

"So how was your first day Joohyun-ah?". Mom comes into my room while i just came out of my shower.

"It was not bad mom".

"Made any friends?".

"yeah....there is this very sweet girl,her name is wendy.she helped me a lot!".I say while drying my hair.

"really?so sweet of her!".

"yup she is sweet!".

"and...did anyone annoy you?like a 'guy'?".She is teasing me again.I could hear her giggle.

"Please mom,i don't get annoyed so easily these days.that was all in the past!"I am sure there is change in me now.

"I see".

"yeah...what's for dinner?".

"Chicken!".

'I don't know whats happening to me.I am bursting.

"Chicken??Its always this chicken.Make chicken 5 times a week.Like there is nothing else to eat in this world.Chicken for breakfast, chicken for lunch,chicken for dinner.Why don't we open a poultry farm?that way,we can eat chicken every bloody day!".I stop myself for saying more.

Mom is just looking at me.

"So are you annoyed now?".she is asking me whilst giggling

I give up.Chicken annoys me!

*****
Classroom

"Hey wendy".

"hai...you are early today?".

"hmm yeah...".

"you know,i have gathered some information about him!".

"About whom?".

"Kim taehyung who else".wendy almost screams but keeps quiet when she could feel couple of eyes on her.

"You have to make sure that you dont attract attention when i am around ok?". Irene tells her.she smiles and wendy is damn sure its a warning.

"Sorry sorry!i will be careful next time!".

"But why did you have to look upon him all of a sudden?".Irene asks her confused.

"i dont know,i didn't know about him much last year.but because of you,i gathered courage."she stops and then continues."Name:kim taehyung. He doesnt have parents.Lives with his brother and sister in law and nephew who is 5 year old.His hobbies and interests are still unknown.He doesn't hang out much,as he doesn't have much friends. Its home to college,college to home for him.thats his daily routine."

"oh....Quiet people are always the studious ones".

"Thats true...but he is an above average student.Although he is always seen scribbling something on his books".

"Is it?".

"yeah...in fact,I am the only one in this class who gets some sort of grades."

"well you have a competition now!".

*****

Irene

I get another chance to sit beside him.He is there writing something.

"What are you writing?".I ask him with curiosity.

"I am sorry but I would not liked to be disturbed".He says in a serious tone.

He tried to hide with his hands but I managed to see it anyways.

"Do you play any kind of music?That looked like some kind of...".

"yes it is....but please can you not disturb me?".His loud voice make many faces turn.

I would hear many whispers.

'That was the longest sentence I ever heard him say.

'Is that his voice!'.

'just wow'.

I am an idiot.

"I am sorry I need to go". He went and all the attention is on me.I am really an Idiot!

*********

hello peeps.As you all know the covid19 is spreading rapidly.so stay home stay safe.and thank for all the love and support you are giving to this story. love you loads 😘😘😘