Episode 16 - like a date?

Next period Irene and wendy enter the classroom together.Irene watches out for Taehyung but he isnt there.

"where did he go?" she asks herself but loud enough for wendy to hear.

"He went with kyungsoon i guess...i heard next week there is a singing competition!so may be thats why....he will be back in the evening!".wendy answers.

"oh is it...".Irene takes out her books.

"why...?did he not tell you? why blame him...that kyungsoon takes people with him anywhere he wants to! he doesn't ask permission!".

"We are supposed to meet in the evening".

"is he going to drop you home today?" wendy asks curious.

"He is going to take me somewhere!"Irene says smiling.

Wendy's eyes widen.

"Where ? Like a date?" .

"Haha...I don't know that...He didn't tell me!".

"Then why he has to spend the time with that kyungsoon before your date...!! Not a good thing!". Wendy says disappointed.

"It's ok Wendy...he is his friend too! I just hope he brings me back in time! you don't know how much I struggled   to ask my dad for the permission to give you dinner as a treat few days back!". Irene acts scared

"Ah...I know.Hey i needed to know something...Did your dad hear the rumor about you and tae?".

Now Irene looks really worried.She never hid anything from her dad.

"Wendy ah....Am I doing the right thing?".

******

Irene was waiting for taehyung who was still not back.Wendy was there for her company till he arrives.After a couple of minutes he comes,kyungsoon accompanying him.

"Where were you?I am waiting for you like from around half an hour or so!" .Irene complains.

"Sorry Bae did you wait long?I went to get dressed!". He says while showing off his jacket.

That's when Irene noticed that he was wearing different than usual.

"Wow You look really good" she says while staring at him from top to bottom."But I am still in same clothes!".

"It's fine...you are always beautiful...anytime...anywhere.." .taehyung says making Irene blush.

"I will take my leave then!". Wendy says breaking their conversation.

"Oh you are leav...".

"I will drop you". kyungsoon asks out of nowhere.

"Uhm.. no thanks.see you tomorrow Bye!" She waves at taehyung and Irene and then leaves,kyungsoon following right behind her convincing to let him drop her.

"Shall we...?" Taehyung offers his hand.

"Sure..." She accepts.

*****

Taehyung takes her in his bike.He rarely used his bike.He either used cab or bus to travel.He stops near a big hotel.Irene is mesmerized by the beauty  of it.Everything was soo beautiful, She didn't even for a minute.

"only admiring the outer beauty?Let's get in".He comes after parking his bike and holds her hand."Today is going to be really different!".

He takes her inside the hotel.Just when she thought he would take her to the reserved table,He goes near the receptionist and asks for the room keys.She gets suspicious but let go off the worries because it was 'Taehyung '.

He holds her hand and takes her to the elevator and goes to the upper floor. Irene is not getting any good vibes,but still holds it in.

They get inside the room.Irene looks around and is amazed but she still doesn't know why has he brought her HERE!

Taehyung starts from taking off his jacket and Irene Jumps in horror.

"What are you doing?put it back?".

Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

"Are you going to be like this Bae Joohyun?".

Irene couldn't understand his expression.

"Taehyung...please tell me this is not what I am thinking it is!!" . Irene asks with her finger crossed.

**********

Hey peeps,thanks for all the love and support you are giving to this story. If you like this chapter  Please vote...thank you😘