Episode 8 - Offer

There was a lot of murmuring happening in the class.Hwang kyungsoon was present after so long.All eyes were on them.Irene was hating all the attention.

"Please have a seat".Kyungsoon moves a bit further to make a seat.

"But that's my friend's seat" Irene almost growls."You are the one who has to find yourself some other seat!".

"It's ok Irene!".Wendy stops her."I will sit somewhere else!".She goes.Irene sensed something was not okay with Wendy ever since she came face to face with kyungsoon.

With a reluctant mind she sits near him.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?"Irene asks in a serious tone.

"He has talent!".He smirks.

"huh?" Irene raises her eyebrows in confusion but soon turns into normal when she realises he is talking about Taehyung.

"Ok....So?".Her voice was more serious now.

"So....Do you not want him to be noticed my many people?Do you plan on limiting his hard work only till this college?".He asks ,smile not leaving his lips.

Irene is confused yet again as to why he was so much interested in Taehyung's life.

"Yes I do but...".

"Hand him over to me".

"What!!" Irene gasps in shock.."What do you mean?".

"You heard me!".

The last things Irene wants is not wanting Taehyung anywhere near this Hwang Kyungsoon and this person wants him to be handed over!

Without getting any reaction from her he continues "I am sure you know how far my connections are...!I can make him big!".

There was a moment of silence between them.

"Why are asking me Instead of directly asking Taehyung ?".

"That's because I noticed that you are the only one he listens to!".

Irene is silent again.

"I...uhm..."she stutters."I need some time to think".

She gets up and goes near Wendy.Wendy could see Irene coming towards her.She looks behind Irene when she accidentally meets eyes of kyungsoon who winks at her.She looks away in disgust.Irene sits beside her.

"What did he say?" Wendy asks Irene curiously.

"I will tell you after class!".

Lecturer enters and they all stand up to greet him.

*****

"He said what?" Wendy exclaims.

"You heard it right!" Irene says."But I don't understand one thing.Why the villain of this college wants to make someone else a hero?".She keeps her finger on cheeks.

Wendy was in a deep thinking.

"Are you okay Wendy?".

Wendy comes out of her trance.

"I hate to admit it Irene but I actually think it's a good opportunity!".

"What?What do you mean?".Irene asks surprised.

"He..."Wendy stops."He was not that bad in the past.He used to help many students with talents.But in recent times,I don't know what happened...He just got...worse?!"

"Oh..." Irene sighs."But what will he get from all this?".

"Money my dear money...!".

"means?".

"Irene,hwang kyungsoon's father is a big businessman.So obviously he must have learnt something from him...".

"ah ...Is that so?"

"If he is saying,then definitely he will do something to make taehyung popular!".

"You think so?".

"Yes!".

"But he is telling to hand over Taehyung completely to him!".

"That way he can make contacts with some biggies!".

"But will taehyung agree to it!I mean we can't make his life's decision!".

"He listens to you na Irene?".

Irene looks at her.

"Try to convince him...".

"alright" Irene sighs..

"But..."

"What?"

"Being with him,I just hope he doesn't  get his negative traits...!".

*****

"You were absent again?"Irene asks taehyung while pouting.

"Uhm...I...was ...I couldn't believe I sang in front of so many people...And I was scared....". Taehyung says looking down.

"But you did really well!".

"Thanks" a small smile crept across his face.

"Well I wanted to speak to you about some important thing?".

"hmm?" Taehyung looks at her.

Irene tells about the conversation that happened between her and kyungsoon.

"You want me to be with him?".He asks her shocked.

"He is trying to help you...I mean look Taehyung, he may be bad but his intentions aren't.He want to help you because of his own personal reasons,but if that means making you shine,I am definitely in?".

"What are you talking about Bae Joohyun?I thought You didn't like him!".Taehyung still couldn't believe his ears.

"I still don't....But Wendy Trusts him too..so..".

"Wendy?".

"Son seungwan I mean?".Irene bites her tongue.

"Do you think it will work!".

"Hate to admit it...But I think it will!'.

"Your intentions are good but I don't think I can face so many people still!".

"He will train you...".

"But...".

"You need not make decision now itself...take your time ok?".

"oh...okk..!".

Their conversation ends with lecturer entering the class.

***********

Hey guys thanks for 350+ Reads.Still can't believe my stories are getting reads.Thank you so much.Hope you people are safe and sound amidst this lockdown.Love u lots...😘😘😘