Episode 26

Taehyung's p.o.v

ok fine!I did wrong!but that doesn't mean you have to punish me like this.my heart....it aches so much.

I feel something wet on my cheeks.what????No way!!!why do I have tears in my eyes?

I rub my eyes violently.Irene must be waiting.i must go now.

Someone enters the restroom.oh...isnt that the guy who tried to hit on my bae!

"Hello?" He snaps me out of my inner conversation.

" Hm hai".

He looks a bit taken aback by my reaction.i stare him from top to bottom.fine,he is good looking but it's me whom she will look good with... anytime.

"I guess you are talking to yourself".

"What?" How did he know.

"You are staring at me for so long and haven't said a word!".

Embarassing.

"Sorry about that!".

"Thats fine...I think that beautiful girl is waiting for you outside!".

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!

"Excuse me?".

"Honestly,I have never seen such a beautiful face in my entire life! I want to make a move on her...can you help me with that?".

IS HE EVEN IN HIS RIGHT MIND!

"Sorry brother...she is already taken!".  I tap his shoulder and leave without even looking back.

******

"What took you so long?"

"Let's just go...". I drag her.

"But the venue is in the opposite direction". Ah so embarassing.

I take a U turn and we start going.her hand feels warm.

"Will you please leave my hand?".I stop.

I turn around to look at her into her eyes.before she looks down I go closer to her.

"NEVER!". I whisper in her ears and it makes her shiver.

*****

Irene's p.o.v

"Why did he do that?my heart is beating so fast again!it reminds me of OUR days...back when...No No I don't wanna think about it again?".

"Hello?" .I am startled.

"Hmm?". I give a smile.its the event manager.

"Next on the line is your college right?".

"Yes he is ready with his guitar". I point tae towards him.he was preparing his guitar.looks cute though.

"Ok" he writes something.

"Instead of standing here why won't you go near the audience section?I think it would be a better view! And also its the rules!".

"Never heard of such a rule before.."

"Yeah there wasn't...but you know its been like many times the volunteers always distract the participant.they look on their sides when they are nervous.they must always have eye contact with audience!".

"Ah...I see...that's good!". It's understandable now.but I will never distract taeh....oh no!he is looking at me.

I run to the audience.

*****

"Ok the next participant now is Kim Taehyung".

Taehyung enters the stage as his name is announced.cheers are more from girls.tae gives a smile,waves.

"Hello this is Kim taehyung".

"Oh his voice is so deep.touches heart!".

"He is so handsome!".

"Oppa fighting!".

Tae closes his eyes for a moment and when he opens he only looks at Irene.

He starts playing the guitar.

"I hope to get a place under your leaned eyelids.

Eyelids may fall eyes may become wet,

But my signs my presence will stay there.

Don't you worry about the broken heart,

Oh my love oh my companion.

I will love you in such a way that

My signs my presence will stay with you forever.

My signs(4)

I may turn into ashes,just like that.

Come and hug me,become my guide.

I dream about you,please listen to me.

This dreams will come true if GOD is kind to us.

My signs(4)"

Taehyung was not breaking his eye contact with Irene while singing.she was going weak on her knees.it was too much for her to handle.tae was making it obvious for the audience too.irene getting some looks she didn't wanted.she failed to hide behind others.

"I bow only before you.

This is the story of love.

If my god is angry at me

Then let she destroy my signs.

My signs...."

He ends it with a high note and gets a standing ovation as a result.some people were clapping for Irene too.

"That was so awesome,I literally have tears in my eyes".

"That was so romantic!".

"I wish to be that lucky girl!"

"His presence is everywhere!"

"For me he is the winner!".

"Hey but your college is participating too!".

"Don't you see it's obvious!even judges stood!".

Tae smiles and goes backstage thanking everyone.irene follows him.but before she reaches him there were bees already stuck on honey.she stops there.

"Oppa you were so cool!".

"Can I get a autograph?".

"Can I get a photograph?".

"One selfie please oppa!".

"Thank you but later!" Tae was politely refusing them!.

"Can I touch your cheeks oppa?".

'ok this is too much' Irene thought as she goes near them.

"Hey guys...he just finished his performance.he needs rest ok."  Irene goes and stands near tae.her aura was such,they leave without saying a word.

"Are you ok bae?". Tae asks while smiling sheepishly.

"I am not your B...".

"Bae Joohyun....are you not bae Joohyun?"he smirks.

Irene is quiet.

"Or do you prefer me calling you Irene!"

She looks at him surprised.

*****

Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner.i am busy and I had second thoughts of whether I should continue with this story as I am becoming lazy lol.anyways I have started it so I must end it.lots of love to the people who is reading this .❤️❤️❤️