Episode 20 - At the party

she tries to take her hand off with much strength now and finally succeeds.she goes,almost running to join her friends on the dance floor.Tae didnt even realise how long has he been sitting there stunned.He doesnt feel good at all from inside.He somehow gets up and joins Kyungsoon.His eyes was never leaving Irene.

Irene felt his gaze on her ,It made her heartbeat faster.She was avoiding him,she knew His presence near her would make her weak.She was hiding from his eyes as much as possible, but wendy was pushing her to the center.

Suddenly the lights become dim indicating towards a slow dance rather than the loud music they were dancing to just before.Wendy excuses herself to use the washroom leaving these both.It was awkward for both of them.Irene was shy.

"If you are feeling uncomfortable  we can go back to our seat!". Suho says while looking at her expression.

"No no i am fine". Irene slowly goes nearer.Suho slowly takes his hand and keeps on Irene's waist ,similary Irene puts her hand on his shoulder and other hand they hold together.

Taehyung was grinning so fiercely, if his eyes had power,it could have poked a hole on suho's skull.His angry stare then shifts to Irene and then on her waist.Having another man's hand holding her waist was driving him crazy.He resisted his urge to punch his face.

Irene was side eyeing Taehyung. She could see him staring at her angrily.She was wondering why he was angry.She then looks at him.Gives him a 'I dont care about you!' look and turns to face suho again with full of smiles.Tae couldn't bear the sight and turns around to the table.His drinks a shot,looks behind,  sees Irene enjoying and takes another one.He takes shots back to back,scaring kyungsoon.

"Hey,You are drinking too much!what did you think?this is apple juice?Dont drink till you pass out...".  Kyungsoon tries to stop him.

"I want to be alone right now!".  He says,his voice already shaking.

Kyungsoon and side kicks stay a bit far from him.They enjoy their drinks,letting taehyung drink on his own.

Irene was now comfortable. But did not forget to throw shady looks to tae in between.She didn't know why she was doing so but she couldn't help it.She wanted him to see that He didn't affect her.

Taehyung was continuously drinking.He was almost intoxicated by now.He takes one glass and looks at Suho and Irene,where the former was leaning closer to her.Taehyung gets so mad,the glass on his hand breaks with a loud sound.All are startled at the sound including Irene.she looks at tae shocked,finds him looking at her with red eyes.Her gaze then shifts to his bleeding hand and her eyes widen.

She runs to taehyung leaving suho behind.She holds his hand and starts tearing up.

"My god Tae,you are bleeding!someone bring the first Aid box,fast." she yells but nobody was moving. She then gives kyungsoon a look which makes him quiver in fear.

"Hey min soo,Go and check whether there is a first aid box". He orders his side kick.

"wait,i will go with you". suho joins him.

After few minutes, they come with a box.Irene immediately takes it and starts doing the stitches.

"Where were you so lost drinking?".She asks while wiping off the blood through cotton from his palm.

By not getting his response, she looks at him.he was staring deep into her eyes.she then realised, she hadnt heard a word from him after the glass break,he hadnt even moaned in pain.He was just staring at her with a pleading, angry eyes.

Irene immediately looks down and continues her work but now faster.she was shivering, she was feeling his intense gaze on her.She felt her heart would explode anytime.She decides to not look at him,till she is in the venue.

Wendy was watching it silently,but didnt want them to get any bad attention.

"Hey guys,V is ok now,You can continue with your dance!". All shake their head and leave from there.

"Irene sshi...". Irene looks at suho.

"I think V sshi is ok now.so...".

"Irene i think you should drop taehyung to his home!". wendy interrupts him.

"Me?"  irene asks shocked.

"Yes... V needs rest and also your deadline is near Irene.its almost 10 pm.so i was suggesting you to go together!". wendy says.

"Must I?" Irene was begging through her eyes.

"I think she is right Irene sshi...you are good at taking care of people.Text me when you reach home!".suho says with concern.

"And why should she text you?" It was Tae,looking fiercely at suho.

"Well...ok...then i will text you!".suho says with a smile earning a grin from tae.

"Joo hyun doesn't have a cell phone!".tae says while looking at Irene.she hits her head.

Wendy signals suho to stop but he didn't see her.He laughs.

"what do you mean?She has a phone!I have her number.You don't?I thought you both were close enough to share numbers.I guess not! She gave ME her number!wow!".

Taehyung felt like to break another glass right in front of them.He starts gritting his teeth again.His intoxication was taking a toll on him.

"Ok Irene ,it's late now.I think you should leave.Taehyung ,can you get up?Need help?". Wendy tries to calm the situation.

V didn't answer but he looked liked he needed a hand.Irene and suho helps him stand,Irene comes and slowly takes his hand and keeps on her shoulder.

"Ok then bye guys!". Irene waves them goodbye and leaves.They reach the main door.

"Irene?".Tae calls in his deep voice.

She looks at him.then looks away.

"Irene?".

She ignores and continues walking. Not glancing at him.

"Irene...Irene huh?Irene...!".he stops.Irene stops too.She looks at him.

"Who is Irene?Bae Joo hyun?Irene?".His voice becomes louder.

"Thats just my English name Taehyung!".Irene says frustrated.

"SO WHY DOES HE KNOW AND NOT ME?WHY DOES HE HAVE YOUR NUMBER AND NOT ME?JUST WHY!". He pins her to the wall.

"Taehyung, you are drunk.You reek of alcohol...its disgusting!". Irene makes a disgusted face.

Taehyung calms down a bit.

"Of course, you will find me disgusting!". He starts tearing up.

Irene melts at his tears.she goes on to wipe it but he holds her hand.He leans closer and closer and closer.Irene closes her eyes.

*************

phew.My most difficult chapter it was.Hope you guys like it.Please vote and comment.stay safe in the quarantine. love you lots 😘😘😘