Episode 25 - I am hrre

"Are we leaving without her?".taehyung asks in a worried tone.

"How can she be so irresponsible ....never expected this from her!". Principal comes there adjusting his coat.

"Sir...I am right here!".

All turn to Irene's voice.she comes there smiling apologetically.A smile automatically appears on taehyung's lips.

"I am so sorry....it just totally got off my mind..I am really sorry Kim taehyung sshi". She looks at taehyung.her smile slowly fading away.

Taehyung smirks.He had decided something.

"Let's just hurry up...do you have your things with you?" .principal asks.

"Da..I mean Sir?are you coming with us?". Irene asks confused.

Even taehyung looked confused.

"Well I heard every other teacher is busy to accompany so I thought why not me...I can watch him sing live.I am excited about that!".

"Huh?" . Tae looks at him with his mouth hung open.

"I also have a conference to attend there...so let's not waste time now and get into the van.come on now ,Kim taehyung..get in".

Taehyung follows the order and gets in.

"You are a secret fan aren't you?".Irene whispers in her dad's ears.

"Sshh..keep it a secret".dad whispers back. Both exchange smile and climb the mini van.

********

"You know that smile was unintentional right?".Irene whispers while gritting her teeth.

Taehyung was trying to sit near her but she was just not letting it.she was scared her dad who was sitting next to the driver would see behind and misunderstand.

"Look,the car is going empty.just sit anywhere and don't bother me!". She gives out a warning.

Taehyung didn't move an inch.

"If you don't,I will scream now!".she threatens while eye pointing towards the front seat.

This makes taehyung nervous and he takes another seat.

He starts staring at her.she looks at him and gives a seductive smile.taehyung's heart almost explodes.

"Don't do that!my heart is weak!".he says while holding his chest.

Irene laughs her heart out while taehyung just watches her intensely.

*****
They reach the venue.

"You sit here,I will go enquire about the performances ok". Irene goes.taehyung obeys her and sits down.He takes his phone,just then hears some giggles.

"oh my god he is so handsome".

"Who?who? Him?you are so right!".

Taehyung looks behind.he sees 2 teenage girls looking at him excitedly with hands covering their mouth.

"I have never seen such a handsome guy in my life" girl almost explodes in excitement.

"Me too". Other girl responds with equal excitement.

He just gives a small wave and girls almost die.

"He waved at us!".

"He looked at us!oh my god!".

Irene comes with some sheet.

"Here fill this,I will be back in 10 minutes".she passes it to taehyung and leaves.

"Is she his girlfriend?she is so pretty!".

"She is...I am soo jealous!".

"Me too...they would make such a visual couple!"

"Imagine their children!".

Taehyung laughed at their far thought.he wanted Irene to listen to them but she wasn't there.

He fills the form.he was excited and nervous at the same time.Irene comes and takes him to the auditorium where the competition was being held.

They were waiting for their turn.

"Enjoying all the attention huh?".Irene starts.

"What?" Taehyung asks confused.

"You looked like a person who would never look at girls that way but look at you now....you changed SO much...!".she says sassily.

Taehyung understood that she had listened to those girls earlier.

"Well...I don't know how many girls had approached me in the past... because I never noticed them..YOU were the first who I approached..."he stops at looks at her.

She was avoiding his eyes.But a part of her was willing to believe his words.

"Will you please look at me?"

"........."

"Bae Joohyun?".

"........"

"Irene?".

Hearing him call her Irene gave her chills.It was cool and hot at the same time.she starts sweating.

"Hey are you ok?".tae touches her forehead.

That's it.That Was It. Irene felt like she was electrified.because of which She looses balance and falls behind but fortunately someone catches her.

Taehyung's hand was still in the air when that man helps Irene get up.

"Thank you and sorry".Irene bows.

But the man just stares at her.he was spellbound by her beauty.irene looks down.

"you should be sorry you know...my arm hurts!" .he says in a flirty tone.

"I am soo sorry mister...?".

"Jackson".he clears his throat.

"jackson...ok how can I make it up to you?".Irene aaka genuinely.

"By giving your number!".

"What?".

"Huh?" Tae was ready to punch his face.

Just then someone calls Jackson and he goes but not before winking at Irene.this make Rae's blood boil.

"What about you then?" Tae asks in anger.

"What?" . Irene was confused now.

"Why?Did you not have bunch of idiots following you ,flirting with you and confessing to you!".

"Huh?you are impossible!...yes I had many guys following me but.   But . ".she stammers.

"But what:.

"But... you were the first one whom I responded to...and look at me now!".

A tear escapes her eyes.

**********

Hey guys.i know its been very late since last update.anyways if u like it vote and comments.love you lots!