Episode 23 - Revise

Irene's p.o.v

why does he look so mad?Why does he act like he.....?huh never mind.I almost unknowingly cheated my dad because of him.You have exams in few days.You just need to focus on your studies Irene ,Thats it.

Whatever he does,is none of your Business.Vice Versa.

"Its too crowded here,Why dont we go out?" . Suho offers.Not at all a bad idea.

"Yeah,lets go".we both head out.I dont even want to glance at his side.I can already feel his grin.

If you don't like me,Ignore me.Just like what i am doing.

Hope wendy helps him.He is not that good in studies after all.

******

Tae's P.o.v

Where the hell are they going?when the entire class is here? Oh! so they need some privacy right now?My hand,oww...Its hurting right now!Does she even know that?

"I think you should go and do some proper bandage on your wound.And we can start our revision as soon as possible". seungwan says while looking at my injured palm.

She is right.But who did my stitching that day?I guess its the same person who brought me home.

"son seungwan?" .i grab her attention.

"Hmm?" she replies."Call me wendy!".she adds with a smile.nickname?alright.

"Wendy....i wanted to ask...never mind".i sigh.

"yes?ask me anything ".

"i will visit the doctor".i get up.

"alright then,come back soon.we will start the revision.I know how good you are in studies?".she says sarcastically. Embarrassing.

i walk all the way to the pharmacy. Wendy seems so strict.I mean,she is nice but pretty much studious type.such type people are mostly very strict.

How many times ma'am will form group?Last one was good.I wish she hadnt changed that.My partner was....

I hear a laughing and giggling sound coming from a nearby bench.They are sitting there.I am sure that guy cracked some kind of a joke for her to laugh like that.Arent they here to study?I remembered my first conversation with joohyun.It was THAT place.

Does she not remember that?How can she move on so easily.Next thing I know,i was in front of them.

*****

Irene's P.O.V

Someone coughs and we look up.grrr.Why doesnt he let me do anything peacefully?wherever i go,he will be present.

"Yes v sshi?are you looking for something?" .suho asks him.i cover myself with book.

No reply from him?did he go? i uncover myself only to find him looking right into my eyes.I avoid him.

He smirks. He Did Not!

"If you dont have to say anything then fine...coz we have to study you know!". suho breaks the silence.

He laughed.Why do i feel like he mocked us?

"what was funny?". i feel anger in suho's voice.

"Are you really studying?It doesn't seem like it!". He crosses his arms in swag.what the hell.

This is too much.it is getting out of hand now.

"Excuse me?why does it matter to you?". i finally ask him.if that is what he wanted.

"You have to be very serious while studying, All i am seeing is you people chit chat and laugh.Is that how you study?. He doesn't seem to stop mocking anytime soon.

*****

Tae's P.O.V

If this is how i get her to talk to me,then be it!

She stands in front of me with hands on her waist.I cant help but smile.So its true when people say that,girls look cute when they are angry.She looks very cute!

"We will study or laugh or do anything, who the hell are you to ask about it?Its our life,Not Yours!".She is showing the attitude, she doesnt have!

I can only stare at her.

"Lets go Suho sshi". she holds his hand.SHE FREAKING HOLDS HIS HAND.

"Do you have to hold his hand?".I blurt out.i dont know why i am so angry!

She looks at me with her big eyes.then starts going still holding his hand.I too go,in middle.

**********

hey guys thanks for reading this story.love u lots ❤ 💖 💗