Episode 13 - waiting

"Taehyung please! This is not a thing to be joked around!". Irene says frustrated.

"Why do you think I am joking?" Taehyung walks fast and stands dead close to her.

Irene's heart races.

Nobody spoke.Silence was making the noise.Irene breaks the silence.

"For me it's not easy to fall for somebody taehyung,I think I have many expectations !".

"ok...like?"

"like...like..."Irene doesn't know what to say."I don't know...but!".

"ok ok I understand...You need not take decision in hurry.Take your time and....I will wait for you!"Taehyung winks at her and goes from there.

"Oh god...What am I supposed to do?" .Irene rubs her forehead.

*****

"Are you okay Irene?You don't look good!" Wendy asks Irene as soon as she spots Irene sitting and staring at the table in cafeteria.

Irene doesn't respond.

"Hello....?" Wendy taps her shoulder.

"Who?Oh...Wendy...!"Irene sighs.

"What happened to you?" Irene asks her again.

Irene explains Wendy everything. Wendy is surprised hearing this.

"He said that he will wait for my answer ...What should I do Wendy!" Irene rests her head on her hand in the table.

"Why did you not reject him?" Wendy asks while taking a sip of coffee.

"Why?" Irene's eyes become wider.

"omo...Why are you scaring me Irene?If you don't feel the same way about him then obviously you should reject him!"

"But wouldn't it be rude?What if he feels bad?" Irene says in  a calm tone.

"Why do you care Irene?Do you like him?".Wendy laughs.

"I like him...but not in that way.I didn't think he would say something like this to me in the first place.And I vowed I won't do anything that would embarrass anyone especially my dad!".

"He opened up so soon to you,is it because of Kyungsoon?his negative trait" Wendy suspects.

"May be..."

there were chatting that taehyung enters the cafeteria.He goes to the counter.wendy notices and signals Irene who now looks Taehyung.There was some issue going on the counter but It resolves on a happy note.

while asks,students told that taehyung just helped a student who didn't have the pass due to his poor background. There wasn't proper food for him.Now because of Taehyung he can eat everyday.Irene is impressed. j

"Or may be not..." she looks at Wendy.

*****

In the classroom. classroom was usual in the regular fish market mode,Where students were shouting unnecessarily for no apparent reason.Lecturer enters and all are silent now.

"Is everyone present today?"Lecturer asks the class leader.

"No sir,Kim taehyung has gone to singing practice along with hwang kyungsoon." Class leader gets up and answers.

"Oh is it?ok You may sits down"  Teacher ticks everyone as present.

"Ok class I have an announcement, aa you all know first term examination is going to commence soon.so I will divide you into group of 2.The one who has good grades and one with average!You have to do the group study.I want 100% results...is that understood?".

"ok sir!".

"Ok now...so i am calling out the name and they have to sit with their assigned partners ..ok Hwang kyungsoon and son seungwan!It is your responsibility  to inform him ms.son".

"Oh why him!!!!!" Wendy growls in frustration.

"Bae Joohyun and Kim junmyeon".Irene sees a guy with glasses comes and sits near her.he looked like a shy boy.

"hey look ,opposites are sitting together!".Student were murmuring and laughing. It took a second for Irene to realise that they were calling the guy ugly.

"Beauty and the geek" A boy comments and laughs.Irene glares at him and he keeps quiet.

teacher calls out some other names.Kim taehyung was paired up with the class leader.Irene didnt know why she did not feel good about it.

*****

It's been 2 days.Taehyung was still not attending classes due to practise.He had to attend some high class party with kyungsoon.

Irene had it difficult to study with her partner because he was very slow.But Irene was patient with him and explained him everything.

Next day,both taehyung and kyungsoon are present.Unwillingly Wendy goes and sits near kyungsoon who smiles at her to which she mutters 'Idiot' under her breath.

Taehyung was not happy when he found out that someone else was Irene's partner.but When he sees junmyeon he is relieved.on the other hand,Irene was insecure seeing taehyung with other girl,but she wasn't showing it.

"Irene sshi ,can you explain this to me?" Irene who was busy looking at taehyun,tilts her head towards junmyeon.

"How do you know that name?" Irene asks him shocked.

"I heard your friend calling you that...Is that your nickname?" junmyeon asks smiling revealing his braces.

"Yeah you can so!but don't call me that in front of everyone ok?".

"ok".

"ok let me explain this to you!"She starts explaining and The bell rings and everybody head out.

"Oh I wanted to study it today...What to do?"He asks her.

"well...give me your number and I will text you!" Irene asks him smiling and He happily gives  his number to her.

He leaves.only 4 are left. Irene is packing her bags when she sees someone approach towards her through her peripheral view.

Taehyung comes near her."Its been so many days,Don't forget that I am still waiting for your answer".Taehyung leaves and kyungsoon follows.

Irene just looks at the way he goes.

**********

Hey guys thank you so much for the 700+ Reads and 60+ votes.If you like thia story please give stay and comments.love you lots 😘😘😘😘