Episode 6 - You can do it!

"This place?". taehyung asks still unsure.

"Yes..why?Don't You like it?You will never find a place as quite as this!".Irene says while looking around.

"Yeah but isn't this supposed to be the place for...".

"huh?".

"couples?".

"Oh...yeah".Irene smiles and touches her forehead ."But we aren't a couple!".

Taehyung looks at her."I know that...but people will misunderstand!"

"Let them...Like we care!we know us better" Irene winks at him.

Taehyung smiles."Alright!".

******

"Where were you?". Wendy makes Irene sit near her.

"I was...."

Wendy interrupts her "And him?" She side eyes Taehyung who was busy writing something.

"haa...I was about to tell you this!You have to....You have to listen him singing.You are going to love it...Like...just listen...just listen to him once...I promise you...You will not regret..." .Wendy was listening peacefully until Irene's hand also started talking,earning small slaps unintentionally, Wendy had to interrupt her.

"Ok calm down calm down Irene"  Wendy makes her friend sit who had now already gotten up from her seat while explaining.

"No no I am telling you...! His voice is so soothing...!".

"yeah I get it I get it...calm down first!"

"His talent must not go unnoticed Wendy...we must do something " .Irene finally stops her rant.

Wendy waits for her to go on but when she doesn't she finally speaks up.

"Are you done?"

"....."

"What are you thinking?".

"There must be some way to explore his talent!".She goes back to her thinking again.

"We will find a way...we surely will! You are so hyped up!Do you like him?".

Irene was taken aback by her direct question.

"What are you talking about?" Irene blinks several times,surprised.

Wendy doesn't say anything.

"We might have been to the place where couples meet but it doesn't mean there is something going on between us!".

Wendy couldn't believe her ears.

"You went where?!?!".

*****

After ordering a Burger and sandwich,along with some milkshake,Irene and wendy go to a nearby table.they wait for their order to be called out.

"I am so hungry!" Irene hugs her stomach.

"So you both met there to listen to his songs?!" Wendy says while laughing.

Irene looks at her fiercely now.