Episode 11 - Party

Irene's P.O.V

Its been so long I haven't read any books.I was always busy with college works,but finally now I have some time.All my classmates will be at Wendy 's sis wedding place.whats the time now...Oh wedding must have already took place.There is function after the wedding.It must be happening right now.

Ding Dong.

who is it at this hour?

"Su ji,go and open the door!".

My lazy sister gets up with great difficulty and goes towards the door.I heard it click open and then someone talks.I don't know who it is.

"Someone's asking for you!" su ji comes near me.

"Me?"who is asking for me?

I get up and go as see who it is and.

"Wendy?" I look at Wendy who looks very beautiful while dressed up."What are you doing here?" It's her sister's wedding and what she is doing here?

"You thought I will leave you just like that?Hell no!Come on get ready!I am going to forcefully take you!"

"I told you no Wendy, my dad will not allow me!" I plead her.

"You ask your dad again right now!I will be waiting here come on...!" She pushes me to the door.Su ji also joins her.

I gather courage and go to my dad's room.I knock gently and go in.I see dad is listening to the news on his phone.

"Dad?".

He looks up.

"Yes sweetheart".

"I wanted a permission from you!"

"yes?"

"for...for..."

"To go to the wedding?".

"How do you know?" I ask him shocked.

"Everybody in the college knows that!"

"oh...".

"So you want to go?".

"I dont really...but wendy has come to fetch me".

"Send her in".

I go out and bring wendy into the room.

"Good evening sir!" She politely greets him.

"So Wendy,You can take Joohyun with you but she should be  back by 12!".

"I got it sir!" Wendy squeals in happiness.

"And Joohyun,take your phone with you".

"ok dad!"

We both go to my room.

*****

We enter the venue. It is decorated beautifully but mostly with flowers.Orchids,her sister's favorite flower it seems.She was chatting non stop on the way telling how she assisted the event manager.How she took part in the house work etc etc.

I enter the hall where there they have put large carpet on the stage.Bride is sitting in the middle of the carpet and many girls have surrounded her,some singing and dancing. It's new to me,I have seen nothing like this before.their tradition is completely different. But wait,Where is the groom.