Episode 7 - Getting recognition

As Taehyung opens his mouth to sing,he gathers some crowd for himself.He gets attention not only from the people who were in the cafeteria, but from those who were passing by.They come in to take a look as to where this angelic voice came from.

Irene and Wendy rejoice seeing the reaction,Taehyung has his eyes closed still unaware of the response he is getting.

"He really gets lost when he starts singing...doesn't He?".Wendy asks Irene who was enjoying the songs.She was dancing while standing.

"Yes".Irene answers not taking eyes off taehyung.

They were enjoying the song,just then 3 guys pass beside them.One was in front of them,so Irene assume him to be the leader.He straight away goes near Taehyung and stands in front of him.Irene moves but wendy stops her indicating that she must not go now people applaud as soon as taehyung finishes the song.He slowly opens his eyes and is startled to find out a big guy in front of him.

"Who is he?what is he saying to him?" Irene asks Wendy who was now silent.A ray of sadness was visible from her face."What happened?".Irene asks shocked.

"He...He is the bad guy of this college?

"Bad guy?".

"Yeah....".

"What do you mean bad guy?and why did your voice change all of a sudden?".

"He may be a villain of this college but for me he is....".Wendy stops.Irene wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying.She was busy looking at taehyung and that guy.

She couldn't just stand there and watch.so she goes near them.

"Excuse me but who are you?".She asks the guy.

"Hwang kyungsoon....we will meet again".He goes while she watches his back.

"No Thanks".She mutters under her teeth."By the way I have heard his name before...where?".She goes into deep thinking.

"He is in our class only,he...".

"The one who is only occasionally present?His father is a trustee...or something?".

"Yes!".

"You both were having a very serious conversation...what was it about?".

"He said I am really good at singing".

"He did?".

"Yeah".

"Basically, every person here is saying the same...because of him,they couldn't approach you I guess" Irene says a bit annoyed.

"May be!".

"What else did he say?"

"He said he has connections all over the city".

"So?".

"I don't know,I did not ask him anything!"

"He told me we will meet again...I will go and ask him".

*****

"Dad,Is there any cultural fest going to be held in our college?".

Her dad whose eyes was glued to tv looks at her.

"It's about him right?" He smiles at her.

"No...I mean..."Irene felt as if she got caught.

"Well I don't know about that,It would be too soon for me to make any decision.There are many members in the council.One of them is very powerful,no decision is taken without his approval...".

"Oh..." Irene understands that he was talking about hwang kyungsoon's father.

"But don't worry,I will held a meeting and will take some decision about it ok?".

"Really???Love you dad thank you so much!" Irene goes and hugs her dad.

*****

Irene meets Wendy at the college entrance.

" You look so happy ,what's the matter?" Wendy asks while hitting Irene with her elbow.

"There's some good news!" Irene says excited.

"Really?what's that?" Wendy asks her equally excited.

"I talked to my dad,He said he will do something about pre-poning  the cultural fest".

"You mean the one that's supposed to happen after two months, will be pre-poned?".Wendy gasps in shock.

"Yes...like...I mean May be.Dad told me he will held a meeting with trustees!".

"Cool...that's some good news!".

"Yes...come on...let's tell taehyung ".

Both girls are on the way to their college.

*****

"He is absent again?" Wendy asks while looking at the empty spot.

"Hmm...whenever He gets some attention, he is absent the next day".Irene says disappointed.

"Call him and ask no...".

"I don't bring cellphone to college...!".

"Oh ya...you don't  br..".

"Bae Joo hyun".

They turn around to see where did the voice coming from.

"You...." Irene opens her mouth.

"Hwang kyungsoon" Wendy says with a dejected face.

*********

Hello guys hope you guys are doing well in this difficult situation.Thank you for giving love and support to my story.Love you lots 😘😘😘