Episode 4 - Beginning of something

"Why did he go?Did you make him angry?" .Wendy goes to Irene and asks her.

"No,I didn't.I was talking and...".

"That's the reason nobody knows about him well.He doesn't mingle with anyone.He is an introvert!".Wendy interrupted her.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean we should just let him be right?".

Wendy looks at her in surprise.

"Why are you so worried about him Irene?".

Irene sighs.

"I had a friend, just like him.We all didn't bother him thinking he might not like it,and it's the way he is.And one day,we lost him! so that's the only reason,I try to interact with him nothing else".Irene gets a bit emotional while saying that.

"Oh..ok Irene,but make sure You don't get hurt while trying to make his life easy!".

******

While walking through the corridor Irene spots taehyung sitting on a bench with his earphones on.His eyes was closed,he was humming some tune.She goes and sits near him.He opens his eyes and jolts out when he sees Irene near him.

"What do you want?".He asks her quite irritated.

"You sing?".She asks all of a sudden.

"What?".He looks away.

"You do right?Just now I heard you sing!".Irene goes in the way he was looking at.

"No I don't!".He looks the other way.

She goes to the other way now.

"Ok don't panic,you have a beautiful voice Kim taehyung ".

He stands there like a statue.He couldn't believe his ears.

"What did you say.....?You think my voice is beautiful?".

Irene is relieved when she sees him now calmed down and is actually paying attention to what she is saying.

"Yeah!You mean nobody knows?That's shocking!".Irene acts as if she is shocked.

He smiles at her words.

"Nobody has ever said such things to me!".Taehyung tells being quite comfortable now.

"How will they if you never talk to them?Once they hear you sing,they will totally be flattered!".Irene says in confidence.

"Which is not possible because I am never going to sing in front of them!".

Irene is shocked.

"But why?".Irene raises her eyebrows.

"because I don't want to!"

"But whyyyyy?"

"Why should I?"

"Why shouldn't you?!".

"I am not comfortable!".

Irene was about to say something but she stops.She doesn't want to create panic inside him.

"Ok relax,I won't say more!But if you need a friend, I am always there ok?".

".....".

"Ok then bye".Irene starts going.

"Wait!".Irene stops.

"I want you to sit near me from tomorrow onwards ".

******

'Am I doing right?' Irene thought.'Am I unnecessarily meddling in someone's personal life and invading their privacy?Even though My intention behind this is good?.'

"Joohyun ah,come and have your dinner" Her mom calls her.

She goes and sits on the table.Her dad,mom and younger sis Bae su ji were already on the table.She sits next to her dad.

"How's college princess?" Her dad asks her.

"Like you don't know dad!" su ji answers before Irene.

"Dad was asking me" Irene growls at her.

"You are too slow Eonnie,I reply fast!"

"sshhh,Dont interfere when elders are talking".Irene shushs her.

"Is there anything bothering you Joohyun?".Her dad asks out of concern.

"Why would you ask that?" Irene asks surprised.

"You look like that! You can tell me!Is anyone bullying you?"

"No no nothing like that!"

"Good because I have already given strict orders against bullying! so tell me ...".

Irene sighs.

"Ok...there is this girl.She wants to help an introvert to explore his talent.He is quite reserved type,but it would be a waste if his talent go unnoticed.She wants him to shine,by being his helping hand.Do you think I am...I mean that girl is doing wrong?"Irene stops and sees everyone is listening to her carefully.She waits for their answer.Especially her dad's.

"Hmm...Her intentions are good.So Irene,i think you are not doing anything wrong.But make sure,he is also comfortable with it ok?".

"Oh ok " Irene is quite embarrassed.

They slowly finish their dinner.Her mom and leave the table.

"Clean this before going to bed...You both!"Mom orders both of them and goes to the bed.

"Clean the table,I will do the dishes!" Irene gets up and goes to the kitchen.

"Eonnie...".

"what now?".

"Is he handsome?".

Irene stops whatever she was doing and goes near her sister.

"You!" She shows a fork to her."Better keep your mind in your studies!".

*****

"Hai Kim taehyung".

"hai".He says without looking into her eyes.

"What is this?You told me to sit next to you and you are not even looking at me!".Irene complains.

He looks her way.

"No nothing like that,I....I wan...wanted to show you something!" He takes something from his bag and hands it over to her.It was a long book.

"What is this?".she says while opening it.

He smiles.

"They are my songs".He tells her.

Irene was sure she didn't understand what writing and language it was but still she decided to encourage him.

"Wow....Its so nice and amazing!what language is it by the way?".She asks in innocence.

He looks at her shocked.

"Those are guitar chords!".

Irene was embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

"Wow what a beautiful guitar chords!".

**************

Thank you for all the love and support.stay home stay safe.love you loads.😘