Episode 22 - Why?

"Hello?Where are you lost?". seungwan snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Ah...nothing!". i felt like my head is hurting again.I can't help but look at Joo hyun.who is busy chatting with that nerd guy.

Wasnt she the one who is uncomfortable with guys?what happened now?she changed?Look at her laughing like a maniac.She can laugh with him,But with me she is always annoyed!But why do I care?it's her life and she can do whatever she want to!

"Did something happened with you guys that night?did you both fight?".

"Huh?".I ask her confused. what is she talking about?

Before she says any further,teacher enters the classroom.we get up to greet her.while sitting Joohyun accidentally sat close to that guy.Damn i want to jump in the middle.

I grit my teeth.I feel so uneasy right now.So uneasy!

" I hope you are preparing for the exams thats going to begin in 2 days" . Teacher starts by saying this!

Mere mention of the word 'exams' causes ruckus in the classroom.Joohyun turns around and gives and 'wait and watch' sign  to seungwan,to which she reacts the same.then they laugh.So there is competition between the two.Good students.

Then she accidentally looks at me and oue eyes meet.her smile slowly fading. What did I do to deserve this?

"silence silence,why are you behaving like you never wrote exams.Kindergarten kids are better than you people!" .

******

Irene's point of view.

I laugh at teachers words.but immediately turn my face away.No Oh Taehyung, Dont be mistaken.I wasn't smiling at you.

Its Just that I found teacher's words a bit funny.Thats why.

"So immediately after the exam ends,there would be a inter college singing competition.You know Kim Taehyung would be the representative from our college!". All give him a loud applause.

Of course I clapped.Slowly.one two three.over.

"It will be held in other college.since the class leader would be busy with some other activities those days,any volunteer would be of help!". she says hoping anybody to come forward.I see many interested but still hesitating.

"Bae joohyun?". Teacher calls out the name.I think I have heard that name somewhere.WAIT A SECOND!.

Before I could think further,I was up standing right in front of her.Whats happening?

"Why don't you do that?". She is asking me?why me?I could sense that fellow smirk.

"But ma'am...why me?". I am still not sure.

"Its on your records.it's written you were good at managing things in your previous college.so i think you could make a perfect MANAGER for V!".She says excited.But I am not interested.I am regretting my decision,why was I good at it!Damn.

"I take that as a YES!you may sit down now!".but I didn't say anything! Irene ah...Don't always talk in your mind! talk through your mouth too!I sit down,cursing myself.

I look through the corner of my eyes,he is smiling.

"Is everyone comfortable in your place?".She asks.

"Yes!". we say in unison.But why would she ask that?

"Because You must study with your respective bench partner!".

All of a sudden there was noise pollution in the classroom.

"Ma'am I want to change place!"

"Ma'am I want to sit over there!".

"Ma'am we both have decided,where we want to sit!".

"We can revise together again,Oh my god I am soo excited!". Suho says excited.Thank God,there is atleast one person who is genuinely happy.

"Too late guys,its already decided!".She concludes.Only for others to shout.It was unbearable this time.

THUD

Damn that scared me!I guess it scared everyone else too because all became quiet.I turn around to look where that voice came from.

Taehyung is staring right at me.His fist on the desk.I think he punched the desk,resulting in loud noise.He looks mad though!But why?

Who cares anyway!Ignore!.

*******

She ignored me.she keeps on ignoring me.

Why does she keep on doing that?

Why doesnt she look into my eyes?

Why is she trying to push me away?

Why is she so uncomfortable with me?

Why she is always angry with me.

why there are so many 'why's ' Going on in my head.Just why?

why do you keep on asking questions to yourself Taehyung?Forgot what you did with her?You broke her heart! You weren't even in love with her!You just listened to hyung and kept doing what he did.You didn't make her happy.

So why are you now angry at her?She genuinely liked you But YOU?

"Uhm...Taehyung, are...you...okay?You had hurt that hand?"  my bench partner asks me.she sounds concerned.

Right! I have hurt this hand.But I don't feel any pain right now.Because it's hurting somewhere else.

I keep hand on my chest.

*********

Hey guys,if you like this story please vote and comment. love you lots 😘😘😘