Episode 9 - Mini concert

Irene's P.O.V

I managed to convince him somehow,But did I do something wrong. Taehyung is very naive,I just hope he doesn't COMPLETELY trust that kyungsoon.I did some background check on him and no,not many positive reviews about him.He is a playboy too.

"Joohyun ah,atleast check on your phone sometimes!I don't know what kind of a girl doesn't use her phone these days".

"Coming mom...!".I sometimes forget that I have a phone.

I check on my phone,Many texts and notifications but no missed calls.Well because everyone knows I don't talk much,they don't call me.I see I received many texts from my best friend, of my previous college.she still studies there.I miss her.

"Eonnie...?1000+ texts and 500 notifications?how long have you not touched the phone?a month?". su ji asks peeking on my phone.

"I too have friends sissy!".

"Who?Taehyung?" su ji winks at me.This girl!

"Say that one more time!"

"Oh come on Eonnie, Get yourself a boyfriend before you get old!".

I smile at her.

"Thank you so much but I can handle my personal life!".I say it filled with sarcasm.

*****

"Have you seen taehyung?".I ask Wendy as soon  as I get a glimpse of her.

"Omo...calm down Irene!Breath first!".Wendy laughs looking at me.I stop and took deep breath. "I saw Taehyung and kyungsoon go to the auditorium!"

"Ok".I am about to run when Wendy catches my hand.

"Hey hey where are you going?Our class is about to begin!"

"But Taehyung is gonna miss the class!" I say worried.

"He will manage somehow!" .she drags me to our class.

******

Random P.O.V

"It's been 4 days since we last talked,He is not even attending classes.What has happened to him!".Irene says in a normal tone.

"He might be busy practicing!I heard he is going to held a mini concert in 2 days!'.

Irene's eyes widen in surprise.

"Who told you that?".

"There is nothing hidden from me!"Wendy lifts up her imaginary collar.

"No seriously how did you know?".Irene is still not convinced.

"Did you not get the pamphlet?Kyungsoon's men's are distributing it since morning!".Wendy takes a pamphlet from her bag and gives it to Irene.

"V?"

"yes that's his stage name I guess!"

Irene is reading.

'Is he performing already?' .she thought.

*****

Finally,The day of the concert comes.As expected All of the students, including lecturers show up.Auditorium is filled with banners with taehyung 's name in it.being with kwangsoon had made him somewhat popular.

Irene and Wendy are given the front rows.Irene is nervous, For Taehyung. Singing in front of just 10+ people had made him nervous and now there were 5 times more people than that.

Amidst the loud screaming of Taehyung 's name,Taehyung makes his entry on stage.His attire shocks everyone especially Irene and Wendy,because they felt as if he was an entirely different person.

As he starts singing,the whole auditorium sings with him.They are all in love with his deep voice.Whenever he finished the song there was always this 'Once more once more from audience especially girls.wendy and Irene were very happy that finally he got the recognition he deserves.

As soon as the concert finishes,Wendy and Irene go backstage to meet taehyung and congratulate on his successful performance .But he was nowhere to be seen.

They are Searching for him when they accidentally bump in to someone.It was none other than hwang kyungsoon.

"Where are you going pretty ladies?".

"ummm....We are looking for taehyung!".Wendy says with her arms crossed.

"uh oh...sorry to break it to you but he has left already!" It was kyungsoon's time to cross his arms.

both are shocked.

"What?Where?".Irene asks him.

"his home where else?He was so tired with the constant practicing and singing, I told him to immediately go home after the concert!".

"Oh..."Irene hides her disappointment.

"Well see you girls next time bye!" He waves and goes.

"You see that Wendy?"Irene looks at her.

"What?"

"He is changing!".

************

hello peeps,thank you so much for those who are reading and supporting the story.love u lots. 😘😘😘