Episode 1 - New comer

Irene's P.O.V

   I am nervous.I am really nervous.Its NOT only because its my first day in the college,but because I am in my second year.My dad got transferred all of a sudden,making our entire family transfer to this new city.I was in no mood to leave my previous college,leave my friends and my precious teachers.I miss them like anything, but its nothing that you can do than coping with whats in your life.I had completed my first year with flying colors.I am quite a bright student.But EVERYTHING is new here.And also this city is well known for the bullying that happen in college.

  I walk inside the gate.Greet the watchman who looks at me weirdly but immediately smiles back.May be he is not used to people greet him nicely. Being nice feels nice.As i continue walking, i couldn't help but admire the beauty of the college and why not.its the most prestigious college in the city.i could feel other student giving me stares mostly girls.But boys,couldn't take their eyes off me.look away you idiots!God!i dont like attention!!

"Hai!".A girl suddenly jumps in front making me startled.I pat my chest due to the sudden increase in my heartbeat.

"Omo...did i scare you?" I look up.A small girl wearing a crop top and jeans.she is almost as same height as me.Hope i wont get bullied for my height.

"No no its fine".I reply her.she was actually apologetic.She soon smiles as she hears me.She has an adorable smile.

"New here?"

"yeah!"

"Hai,nice to meet you,I am son seungwan,but you can call me wendy".she offers her hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too,I am Bae joohyun".i accept her handshake.

As soon as our handshake ends She immediately takes out her cellphone and scrolls.wonder what she is searching for?

"Irene?".she screams."Your English name is Irene!"English name?

"i dont understand what you are saying!".i look at her amused.

"just like my English name is wendy ,yours s Irene!".

"yes it is".its not that bad really!but wait...

"Both of your names are beautiful just like you!".she is pretty straightforward. its embarrassing.

"No,i m not" i say with a smile.

we hear a bumping sound. we turn around to see where the sound came from.A guy was scratching his head near the tree.

"i told you to look straight while walking, see what happened!".his friend was scolding him and looking at me.You mean I am the reason?

"Proof!".wendy points them to me.ok i accept defeat.

"Alright but can you please change the topic,its getting awkward".i am sure my cheeks are red now!it happens everytime someone compliments me.when i blush!i look at the floor.i really hate attention.

"ok then...let me show you my college."she takes my hand and grabs me.Are we that close.....yet?i go with her while faking smile.

she shows me each part of the college.oh my god!she knows so much!I bet she even knows the secret spots.

"And there..." her tapping takes me out of my imaginary rant.She points at a place."Thats where the couples secretly meet!".she whispers in my ears.she laughs and drags me again.I guess we are friends already. we get into the building.

ok...let me ask her the way to my class and bid her goodbye.I mean i talk soo much only with my friends but she is not my friend yet!

"You know irene, i dont talk much!"

yeah i can see that.

"I am the eyes and ears of this place.whenever someone has a problem, they come to me for the solution!".

"so u must be popular right?u should be having so many friends then!"

her chirping suddenly stops at my words.why?did i say something wrong?doesnt she have any friends?as long as i am concerned she is really nice.may be people take advantage of her innocence.

"like me!"words just came out of my mouth.she looks at me in shock."u have a friend iin me!"i can be her friend, even without asking for help,she helped me even when she didnt know me.that makes her...special may be?

"really!"

"yes!"

"friends then?"

"yup friends!"

she comes to hug me but i deny"but not close friends yet!".

she steps back."thats totally fine!"

I see a tall guy walk beside me giving me a creepy smile.eww.

"Stay away from him ok?,he is the baddie of this college....like villain?bad guy? whatever u can name him".

for sure!.

"So wendy...why did you feel like helping me when u barely knew me?".

"well...about that!i have seen in movies where.A new girl enters a college, she is beautiful, boys are in awe of her,girls are jealous of her...and she is".

"principal's daughter?" I interrupt her.

"yeah...but you are not...you!" she stops and looks at me.

I smile at her.

"Are you?".

"yes!".

************

hello guys,so heres the first chapter..correction first episode!since my story contains mainly dialogues i decided to write it as episode.anyways if u like it plz give a star and comment.comments encourages me to write more....lots of love!