Episode 12 - Do you....?

There was like a staring competition between the two.

"I am good looking, aren't I?" Taehyung's words shocks Irene.

"Excuse me?"  she asks him.

Taehyung just smiles at her.

"What?" she asks.quite irritated now."would you take your hands off and let me go?".

"No!".Taehyung straight away says it.

"What !".

Taehyung again smiles at her.

"Can you tell me what's so funny?" she asks angrily.

He says nothing. She tries to take his hands but he catch holds her grip tightly and puts it behind her.

"What the hell  Taehyung?What do you think you are doing!".His sudden action had startled her.

"I am admiring the beauty of the most beautiful face in this world".He says with a seductive smile.Irene is speechless.

He continues.

"How can God make something  beautiful like this? The eyes are so deep,I wanna jump in there".He says while looking at her eyes.She looks down.

"The nose and ears are just so perfect!" He says while tucking the hairs strands behind her ear.His touch makes her body shiver.

His eyes falls on her lips now."The lips are so soft!" He slightly touches her lips" It's inviting me!".

Irene didnt know herself but his words had begun to melt her.She couldn't meet his intense gaze and closes her eyes.Suddenly,her phone rings.He pulls out his hand thinking somebody came.But nobody was there when he looked around.

"What was that?".

Irene mockingly laughs at him and takes out the phone from her clutch.She sees 'Dad calling'.Her eyes widen.

"Oh no!" she looks at the time.It was showing as 11.45.She had to run from there,or else she knows she wouldn't reach her home in time.She didn't want to disappoint her father.

She starts running, but he catch holds of her.

"Where are you going? " He says while staring at her.

"Taehyung please,I am already late! Just let me go!".She pleads him.But he was not ready to let go off her hand.

"No!" He says in a serious tone.

"What ?please taehyung just let me go.My hand is hurting !"  Taehyung loosens his grip.

"But you have to promise me one thing!" He says looking at her.

"I will do it!tell me!But please let me go!".

"You have to sit next to me from tomorrow!".

Irene doesn't say anything.

"I will not let go off your hands!" He reminds her.

She gives up."Ok fine I promise I will do as you say,please let go off me!" she says while looking at the time which was now 11.50.

He smiles and let goes off her hand.She runs like a cheetah.

*****

Texting between Irene and Wendy.