Episode 19 - Dance partner

"I am not interested in going to the party wendy....why are you forcing me?". Irene asks frustrated.

Wendy just smiles in response.

"Why are you smiling?what happened?"

"Nothing nothing " wendy says while hiding her smile.

"I don't want to go to any place where he will be present!thats it!"

"why are you giving so much importance to him?Just avoid him no!".

"I am trying but...".

"You are not trying enough,If he is enjoying his life why can't you?Don't be silly!".

"You are not understanding Wendy,I don't how and when my heart became so weak! I mean I can't even look at him without my heart skipping a beat!".

"You've fallen hard for him!".Wendy says.

"........." .Irene keeps both hand on her forehead and rubs violently.

"But you should not show this side of yours to him Irene...it will make him think he won! You should make him regret what he did...and I know exactly what you need for that!".Wendy smirks.

"But Wendy,thats not the only reason.This must be a high class party...means drinks? dad?!".Irene makes a scared face.

"I dont think there will be any drinks.I mean we are adults but still. And as for getting Your dad's permission,leave it to me!".Wendy stares at her from top to bottom."Babes!You just need a makeover!".

*****

@party venue.

Most of the students were already at the party.Some yet to come.Taehyung was present with kyungsoon next to him.Taehyung looked very disinterested in the party.He didn't know what was wrong with him,but he neither wanted to talk with anybody nor wanted anyone to take pics with him.he was restless due to reason unknown.

"Are you enjoying the party?".kyungsoon shouts in Tae's ear.Music was very loud,they had to shout.

Taehyung didn't respond.He was standing like he has blacked out.

"Hello?".Kyungsoon taps his shoulder.Taehyung is startled and turns to look at kyungsoon."What happened?Where are you lost?".

"ah...nowhere...nowhere hyung!".

"You are acting different. we have been to many parties and I actually found you enjoying!But today you are  not as your regular self!".

"I don't know hyung...I feel something..that I can't...can't explain!I don't feel good inside ..can I go home?". Taehyung tells in a pleasing tone.

Kyungsoon spits his drink.

"What?You are leaving the party?so soon...?its not yet started!You know that most are here only because of you!".Kyungsoon was explaining but tae wasn't ready to listen.

"I am sorry hyung i have to go". taehyung grabs his jacket which was tung onto the chair and starts going.He didn't even take 2 steps that,the view in front of him shocks him!.