Episode 10 - distant

As the days passed,Taehyung started becoming more distant from Irene and much closer to Kyungsoon.With Time,Irene forgot about their so called 'friendship'.It didn't hurt her much as she thought the friendship was not that deep.

Taehyung was hardly present in the class and even if he was,kyungsoon was always there beside him.Rumor had it that kyungsoon's company had affected Taehyung very badly.But since there was no woman involved,Many did not believe that.

2 months pass by.Taehyung was the most popular guy of the college now.He was THE ROCKSTAR V.But ironically,Irene had nothing to do with him.In fact,his attitude had started getting on her nerves.Intentionally or unintentionally both ignored each other.

"I have an announcement to make!".Min ji the class leader,goes in front and shouts loudly.

All become silent.

"Actually son seungwan has an announcement to make.son seungwan, come here ".

Wendy gets up and goes in front of the class.All wait for her to open her mouth.

"You all are invited for my sister's wedding that's going to be happeninh on this weekend.my sis and would be brother in law both are the former students of this college. So that is the another reason for the invitation. So please grace with your presence!we can have fun!".Wendy tells excited.

As soon as she finishes boys lean back yawning.But as for girls ,they are super duper excited.They were already planning what kind of dresses,matching  jewelleries they are going to be wearing. the dancers also think about throwing a performance for the bride.This makes boys excited too.Now they also are interested to go.

Irene sees through her peripheral vision that kyungsoon is murmuring something on Taehyung's Ears.She looks at taehyung who gives a small smile to her.She looks away.

wendy is overwhelmed by the response.Irene signal her to come and sit near her.

"Your sister is getting married?wow congrats to her!"

"You can say it yourself na Irene,instead of telling me!"Wendy laughs at her.

"Uhm...that...!" Irene stammers.

Wendy is shocked by her response.

"What?!". She asks with her arms crossed. bit angry.

"I am sorry Wendy,but I don't think I can make it!".

Wendy in horror.

"You are saying that my best friend is not going to be present on my sister's wedding?May i know why?"

"Wendy ah,my dad is very strict in these matters,He doesn't allow me to go anywhere unless it's an emergency. So...".

"You are joking right?!' Wendy looks at her in horror.

".....NO".

*************
Just a short update.
thank you for all those who are reading, giving stars and commenting.It makes be feel really good when I see the reads I got.I really appreciate it Thank you for everything. love you lots