Episode 2 - Start of the conversation

Random p.o.v

"Oops,I messed up!" wendy says embarrassed.

"Hey thats okay,not a big deal.My dad all of a sudden got transferred here so there is nothing i could do right..But please can you keep it as a secret?".Irene asks her smiling.Wendy smiles back and nods.Irene takes out a chit from her bag and shows it to wendy."Can you tell me where this class is?".

"sure... first year!" wendy takes it from her.

"wait...i am not f..".

"you are not first year?".wendy asks her amused while reading the chit.

"yes!"  irene shakes her head in agreement.

"wow we are in the same class!come on lets go!".wendy drags irene to the class.

*****

They enter the classroom.they look out for the available seats.there was exactly 2 seats vacant.

"I will sit here!".wendy takes the nearby seat."And all the best to you who is going to sit near him!".

"And why is that?".

"Nobody has ever heard him speak....Never!".she whispers in her ears."So all the best!".

But it doesn't matter for irene if anyone talks or not,she goes and sits on the seat next to the guy.

"hai" she greets him.

He looks at her.Gives a small nod before turning his focus back on his books.

'atleast he isn't rude' Irene thought.

Lecturer enters.takes attendance and since its the first day,he announces it as a free period.Irene thought of going near wendy but she was busy scrolling through her phone so she decided to let her be.she takes out her phone but suddenly remembers there is someone next to her.

"My name is bae joohyun,but you can call me Irene!" Irene starts the conversation again.

He was engulfed in his books.writing something.Irene coughs to gain his attention, which she succeeds in.He looks at her with his raised eyebrows.

"Your name is?" she smiles.

"Kim Taehyung!" he answers.She gets attacked by his deep voice.She had never heard a voice so beautiful!

Some were already looking at them muttering something,gossiping about them.When Irene notices it,she keeps quiet because she hates attention.She dislikes many people looking at her all at same time.

"You dont like attention, do you?".He asks her,a small smile crept his face.

She nods."I can tolerate one or two,but just imagining a bunch of idiots blabbering around me makes me sick".

silence between the two.

"When wendy said you dont speak,I thought you were...".

"Dumb?".

"I am so sorry".Irene feels guilty for thinking so.

"So to find out you started a conversation right?"

"Are you reading my mind?".Ires asks in shock.

"Its on your face!".

"oh...you are very much straightforward!" Irene smiles embarrassed.

"hmm...not with everyone.i gotta go now,see you next time.bye".He gets up and goes from there without even looking back.Irene is stunned but doesn't care much.

"Hey,I am so sorry i got busy on my phone!were you bored?".wendy comes and sits next to her.

"No...not really?".

"Duh!You were sitting next to the most boring person of this class" .

"is it?kim taehyung is boring?Didn't feel so?".

"Really?You act like you talked with him".wendy laughs.

"Yes,I did!". Irene answers unamused.

"What!!!! He talks!!??!".

***********

Hey readers,thank you for all the love and support you have been pouring on to this story just like my last one.This is just a short update to fill in the days as i have been really busy lately.I will update long chapter once i become really free.If you like this chapter please star and comment. Love you lots....