Episode 24 - hurt heart

Random p.o.v

With passing day,Taehyung's desperation was getting bigger and bigger.To the extent that, he raged at the sight of Suho.

Wendy almost gave up on him after the first exam.But his struggle made her think twice.She was trying her level best.She was doing all this for Irene.

"Tomorrow is the last exam ,just do your best for the last time Ok?". Wendy was cheering tae up.Never in her life did she wanted for the exams to end as soon as possible.

"Thank you for all the help Wendy,I really appreciate it!I...". Tae stops as he sees Irene and suho pass by.

He did not notice it,but Irene actually looked at him through the corner of her eyes.

Wendy closes the book she was reading and keeps it aside.she looks at him and smiles.

"Kim taehyung...I know it's hard.Being an introvert it is difficult for you to express your feelings.But just accept it before it's too late ok?".

Wendy gets up and takes her bag indicating she is leaving.

"And one more thing...stay away from bad company Ok?". She taps his shoulder and goes.

******

Taehyung was very happy that morning.Not because it was last exam that day,But He and Irene had to leave immediately after the exams.Taehyung was representing the college in the singing competition held in some other college.

He even brought his guitar with him.But unlike him,Irene was totally feeling worst.She loved exams very much.Not only it was going to end today,but immediately she had to leave and go with the person whom she hates the most.Hate?

She tried to forget the 'moments of that day' and move on.but the memories kept coming and dancing on her head.

'No No irene,you have to top the class.You have to keep your reputation!fighting!'.  Irene calms her inner voice.

"Talking to yourself again hmm?" Suho snaps her out of her thoughts.

Irene nods as a NO. " I just don't want this exam to end ." She sighed.Everybody around stared at her giving her strange looks.

Suho laughed.

"Irene sshi,people will give you looks when you say such unbelievable things!".

"Oh...silly me!". She laughs with him.

******

"Irene....? Irene....?" Wendy's voice echoed through the wall.

Irene was nowhere to be found.As a final place,wendy goes to the lover's hidden place.luckily she found her there.

"Irene?what are you doing here...?finished 3 hour paper in 2 hour did you?".

Irene turns to look at her at once and then again continues to see outside the window.

"Hello??? Let's go Irene ! Taehyung is searching for you like an eagle!".
She goes near her.

"What am I ?His prey?". Irene asks sarcastically.

Wendy drags a chair and sits beside her.

"Irene...i know there is so much going inside your mind.you are not a kind of a person who will tell everything even to your mom but You can tell me,Just let it out ok? I have time to listen to you!"

Irene looks at Wendy who in return raises her eyebrows.

Irene let's out a loooooong sigh.

*****

Taehyung was sitting on a bench staring at empty blackboard.he was hurt,very hurt.Its just now he realised how much he has hurt her for her to just disappear like that.

Only because she wanted to avoid him.Only because of that.

"She will be here somewhere...dont worry she will be back!".

Taehyung looks up,it was Suho.

"There is still 1 hour left before leaving right?She will definitely come!".

Taehyung just nods.

"Did she ever leave you?".

Suho continues.tae looks at him again.

"Even though you broke her heart,which I assume you have! At the end of the day...for her it's YOU!".

Taehyung looks at him with his eyes widened.

*********

Hey guys thank you so much for all the support  you have been giving to this story.It will be ending soon.so stay tuned.love u all lots 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘