Episode 14 - Yes

Texting between Irene and Wendy.

Wendy : hey

Irene : hi

Wendy : what are you doing?

Irene : revising of course....Be prepared!

Wendy : for what?

Irene : this time I will beat you in exams!

Wendy : huh!You really wish! that's not gonna happen.

Irene : We will see.

Wendy : We will definitely see....what answer our Irene is going to give to Kim Taehyung!

Irene : Excuse me?

Wendy : Did you decide?

Irene : no not yet.. and I have to study for the exams.As of now my focus is only on it.And this guy is texting me non stop!He is very slow....

Wendy : Omg did you give your number to V?

Irene : no.. the one with whom I am partnered with!Kim Junmyeon!

Wendy : Ah....  but Min ji, our class leader is really pretty you know.

Irene : ok....so?

Wendy : Nothing,she has been partnered with taehyung that's it.Just reminded You that.

******
Irene was early to the class today.Actually she couldn't sleep well the previous night.She was up thinking whole night what answer she must give to taehyung. she was in a dilemma.

"Are you thinking about me?" a deep voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Taehyung...." she looks at him.She didn't know why but she wanted to run from there.her heartbeat was uncontrollable.

"Hey what's wrong?why are you sweating?" Taehyung tries to touch  her forehead but she immediately gets up.It startles him.He gets up."What happened?" he asks in confusion.

She starts to run but he immediately catch holds of her hand.She avoids his eyes and doesn't look at his way.

"Stop running away from me Joohyun....! what should I assume this to be?".

She doesn't answer.Infact she closes her eyes.He makes the grip tight make her squeal in pain.

"It hurts me here too!".Saying this he pulls her towards him with force.She is facing him now.She had opened her eyes in shock ,but being so close to his face she again closes her eyes!

"Look into my eyes Bae....." His voice was so soft,Irene felt her heart would explode anytime."You can find only you!" .Her whole body was trembling. She didn't know what was happening to her,Why she couldn't face him.

She slowly opens her eyes.Thankfully for them,It was still very early for anybody to come to the class.

"I...have to go...!" her voice quiver.He bends towards her face slowly ignoring her words.he almost reaches her lips,she closes her eyes.He smirks and backs off!She opens her eyes.He was looking other way.

"So you don't like me?" Taehyung laughs in disappointment.

Irene is taken aback.

"Taehyung I.....".

"I really thought You felt something for me...But I guess I was wrong!".

"It's not like that...!".

"Cool then....I will just leave!" .Taehyung storms off from the class when...