Episode 18 - She will!

"What?you dont want to be partnered with taehyung anymore?Why?" . Min ji asks Irene.

"Uhmm...I have my reasons.I can study with Junmyeon".  Irene bluntly replies.

"Think again Joohyun...Its THE V!" Min ji stresses on his name.

"I have thinked a lot about it". Irene sits on her usual place.

Min ji goes when someone comes asking for the class leader.

Irene was flipping the pages of her book when someone stands near her and that person taps the desk through his fist.One look at the hand,and Irene already knew who it was.

"Bae Joohyun sshi?".junmyeon who had entered just now goes near her.

Irene smiles in response.

"Hello Junmyeon sshi".Irene could see through her peripheral vision,that person standing right to her had a very serious look on his face.She completely ignores him.

"Why are you here?Aren't you supposed to be sitting with Kim taehyung?".Junmyeon looks at taehyung who was now staring at Irene.

"Well...I thought you could make a better partner ".

Taehyung's palm turns into a fist.

"Wow!! Really Irene sshi?".Junmyeon jumps in excitement, whereas tae looks at him in shock.

Horror was evident on Irene's face.

"I told you not to call me that in class". she says while side eyeing taehyung. He was staring at her in anger ,his ears turn red.

"You heard her,You can go to your place now and wait for your partner" .Junmyeon says to taehyung in pride.

Taehyung's gaze shifts from Irene to junmyeon,his fist tightening.

"Ok class,go to your respective places,teacher is coming ". Min ji says while entering the class. She taps taehyung's shoulder indicating him to go to his seat while following him.

*****

Irene's P.O.V

'Ok heart,you are doing great.Be brave,just be careful not to break down in front him.He should not see that you still have lingering feeling towards him'.

"Irene?" Wendy taps my shoulder.

"Oh...what?". I don't know how long I was sitting there,talking in my heart.

"Its just 10 minutes till the lunch hour gets over.Are you not going to eat anything?" .she asks me worried.

"No Wendy,I am not hungry.really!".
I say while pretending to read my book.

"You ok na?". Wendy's voice was soft now.

"I am okay...why do you ask?". I ask surprised.

"Well you are lucky that nobody except me noticed the tension between you two in the morning .Trust me...it was really awkward to see!".

"Oh was it...?" I cover my mouth."I did not realise that!".

"But why was he angry?" Wendy asks confused.

"Coz his ego was hurt....He thought I would go back to him begging.I acted like nothing ever happened between us...His pride was hurt!".

"Ok so why are you crying then?".

"What?who?" I touch my eyes to find it wet.I am angry at myself.  "Stupid!You are coming again?".

"Make way Make way,Hyungnim is coming. " Kyungsoon's side kicks enter first,with him behind them.Taehyung is next to him,kyungsoon's hand on his shoulder.

Wendy goes back to her seat,so does Tae.Kyungsoon stands in front the class as if he is a leader.His side kicks come near him.

"Attention Attention,Hyungnim needs the attention. As many of you know and many of you not,tomorrow is Kyungsoon Hyungnim 's birthday. There will be a grand party at the ozone club tonight.Our very own Rockstar will be gracing us with his presence. This class is specially invited.The celebration starts from 7 pm.Dont forget to be there!"

"Exams will be commencing soon.Why do you need a party at this point of time?". A grade A student scoffs.

One of the side kicks go near that student to warn him.Anđ threatened to  come to party at any cost.Student sits while pouting as a response.

"And also everyone should be well dressed.It must feel like you are coming to HWANG KYUNGSOON'S  birthday. "

"Wow!Will you be attending the party Bae Joohyun sshi?"  .Junmyeon asks excited.

"Me?definitely n..." Before I could continue, Wendy covers my mouth.

"Definitely yes!" .What the hell Wendy!

"No I am no...!". she is not allowing me to talk at all.I struggle to get her fist out of my mouth.

"We will definitely come!I will make Irene come to the party!". Wendy says in so much confidence.. really Wendy?.

*******

Thank you so much for the 1.2 k reads guys.I really appreciate your love and support to this story.Thank you...😘.love you lots!