22: GUARD CRACKING

KANO STATE, NIGERIA.

Amirah placed the last cutlery on the table with a wide smile present on her face, she asked the other maids to rest while she does all the work. She played the I didn't work all day so this is my time to do it and they agreed , who wouldn't. She just wants to serve the whole food to him, her ex husband who is now her master and boss, she can't help wanting to please him. The mere mention of his name have her all giddied up, she can't help it now.

Was it her coffee that brought all that out of him? She can't be all too excited, for all she knew, he's been eating that his whole time there because he also loves avocado like she does. She cooled off a little and stood by the side waiting for the couple to come out but only him did after few minutes. He is now dressed in his favorite set of sweats which she helped him choose years ago. A white shirt and grey sweatpants that tightened more around the thigh.

Jiham move ahead and serve him the food then return back to where they are, right beside him so he won't have to call any of them if he needs their service. She knew Imad don't like the maids in the palace so this will only make her feel more safe, he won't think about them. She held her breath when he took a spoonful of the food with mostly, avocado shining in it. He took it to his mouth and paused just when her heartbeat terminated, she couldn't breath anymore and waited.

And then he exploded after everything has settled in his stomach, he stopped breathing too and if his eyes were in front of her, she would've seen just how much yearn it is in his eyes and how everything is all back in the past and not present. It was his memory with Amirah when they were eating avocado by the side of her house without anything and she smeared hers across his once smooth cheeks. A ghost smile appeared, he's missed that innocent Amirah.

"Usayma!" He suddenly called out, startling all the maids standing beside her, she included. Her eyes widened, afraid he'd ask for her and her façade will blow.

"Coming, babe." Her voice called out from their room then she walked out featuring only a white towel around her. Her shoulder length hair falling softly behind her which means she's blow dried it.

"Oh, the food is read..." Her words trailed off because her mouth suddenly got closed by her husband's lips that descended on hers.

Usayma knew there is something that brought out that reaction from him and that is nothing but another thought of Amirah. They do have intercourse from time to time but whenever the thought of Amirah comes up, he is more urgent like he wants to wipe away her existence with just her lips. Usayma is already used to his rough ways so whenever he comes to do that, she likes it when he is like that, she must admit that.

He drew her closer to his body, their lips smashing into one while their teeth and tongue clash as they try reaching a lane that hasn't been drawn. His lips kept on smooching hers, her hands trying to catch any piece of clothing she can use to make sure her legs don't give up on her. Usayma keep on clinging on to his neck, not caring that they have audience, she just wants to satisfy her husband not to forget that she's been aroused since he shouted at her in the morning.

Amirah felt like vomiting, she wants to throw up all her guts, the chips she had earlier with them Kamilah is suddenly at the pit of her mouth. She swallowed harshly while closing her eyes to keep away her thought from running wild, to make sure she is not seeing what is in front of her. Her first husband kissing his new wife right in front of her while they don't even know that his first wife is in front of them, seeing everything. Amongst the maids.

The girls are squirming beside her but they can't keep their eyes off the couple, they look to be so engrossed in their open sex. Amirah only felt disgusted, why are they staring so hard at them like that? Amirah can't even stomach the thought of them together but they have tainted her mind already with the picture of them kissing, making out in front of them without shame. Usayma is only wearing her towel for God's sake! What is it they want to prove like that?!