17: COFFEE.

KILISHI ENTERPRISES.
08:30AM.

Her own personal hell.

He will make sure she regrets the day she was born or the day she thought about betraying him like that. He won't ever bring the past in between them, it is in the past for a reason so with that determination, a sadistic smile graced his lips. Finally, some good news after years of wallowing in self pity, insecurity and regret for not trying to do something. But that is all in his favour now, he gets to bend the rubber the wing he wants it to land.

He's willed his mind to never think of her again but since she now brought herself in front of him, he will give her just what she deserves. In those three years, he's done things that will take his mind off of her for good and so far, he's done a very good job though it is not really according to his Islamic teachings. He can't help it, it was the only cure to his addiction and he won't stop doing that till he is satisfied to the brim of the bottle, pouring it down to the floor.

Till he finds someone like the woman he's first claimed, he is determined to do that!

Some sweet revenge, here he comes. He is going to use this to his full advantage. The woman look way more beautiful than the day he's last seen her, a day after their marriage. She is now skinny but still looks as beautiful as she was, if anything, her face became more baby-ish, the features he's always loved. Well, now is not the time to go down the memory lane, it is time for some action and that action is some juicy revenge that will leave her writhing helplessly, a sight he would love to see.

Not!

Hmm, his heart is really thumping loudly something he hates. It always does that at the mere thought of her, mention of her name or any memory related to her. Times without number, he'd hear people calling Amirah only for him to be disappointed when he didn't find his woman but someone entirely different. Now he hates the name, he doesn't want to her that name being called.

"Is she deaf?" He raised a brow at Salim and Jabir who were looking at him with concern marring their features.

It makes him guilty of closing them off those years, all they do is care for him and nothing else but he shut them off like they don't matter. Ever since he came back some days ago, they have been by his side like glues. When his father thought about giving him the company, his brothers think that that is not the wisest thing to do. They want him to start working somewhere again before they give him everything in his hands. He agreed to work in either Kilishi or Talba's company, but Talba is not available for the pose he wants.

He wants the chief operation officer and he got it in the Kilishi Enterprises because the man was caught cheating the company and was sent packing, just in time for him to step up. And now here he is as the COO of the company with his assistant who is none other than his first wife. Just how many cards is he about to open before destiny let him off the hook?

He never thought he would see her again, not in that situation of course.

"Go make the coffee, Ms. Adam. The coffee maker is over there." It was Jabir who spoke extra professionally, making her jump on her feet and made her way to where she saw the coffee maker earlier.

"Yes, Sir." Her hands are shaking more than her heart is thumping and that is her saying something.

The duo sat down in front of Imad's desk looking at his with calculating eyes as if trying to gauge out his emotions, they can't. He's become too good at masking everything he feels so he just gave a smile making him look like the sadist he became minutes ago. They know the girl's life is in danger since he didn't fire her right away. He is plotting something big, they can feel it in their bones.