7; ALTERED.

KANO STATE, NIGERIA.

Imad grunts trying to relax his muscles after getting off the plane with his wife of one year, Usayma by his side. They board down from the plane and made their way to the waiting cars just outside the airport. There are guards trying to guide him to the black tinted SUV while he guide his hand around his wife's shoulder to get her into the car safely. A lot of things have changed and having Issues in his arms is one of it which is surely going to drop a huge impact on a lot of things and people.

There are too many people in the airport since it's weekend so the news about him coming back will already circulate the state before he reaches the palace. Not to forget about the woman beside him seeing as everyone has been keeping tabs on what he does which only makes him tired and suffocated. That is why he never wishes to come back if not for so many personal reasons he has.

He didn't come back to Nigeria in all those three years. He was back there in Chicago for a year finishing his course which was the hardest thing he's ever done then left the country to just roam around for a year. To see other traditions, try some weird new food, act as though he understands when some foreigners are telling him stories and not to forget the endless roams with females.

Going back a year later to Chicago, he got married to Usayma after some complications. Not that he has any problem getting married to another woman, he is just into more women outside and drinking away his problems to have any need to bring another woman in his life to cause more damage than the one inflicted. He is confident that no one could do what his first wife did.

He is a full blooded man of twenty two approaching twenty three who has needs that should be tamed all the time he wants. Women ain't problem, he gets to release all his tension, stress and everything through them then bury his eyes into work. He's got alot of freedom since he isn't under his parents or the scrutiny of his guards, he is a free bird.

He just finished his internship in that year, he is back to start working in one of his father's friend's company before he fully gets his father's. None of his brothers are into business except for the older one, Shaddad and now he is too busy with his growing family and also being a great renowned Cardiologist takes all the time so running the business is the last thing in his mind.

He needs to work for six months in that company then fully take over his father's technology company. There are a lot of things he has planned for his father's company having gone through so much companies with different strategies to last him a lifetime. The company he worked as an intern makes him work in many other companies due to his father's request. He wants him to expand his brain into business so they won't have to teach him any more strategy.

He has spent those years doing everything he likes doing. After graduating with his masters in business administration, he left the country to roam around Asia and Europe. He got to see so many women, so many things, too many adventures he couldn't keep up with. His life got better when he never sits to think about anyone and only try enjoying his present life. He always keeps his past aside and never worries about what the future holds for him, he doesn't care about the future. All he wants to do is try surviving the present as life hasn't been his best friend since forever.

He's lost hope of life a long time ago having being betrayed for the first time, by his first wife, first lover. It still stings big time whenever he thinks about what happened years ago which happens once in a while.

He stops caring, some say he is colder than his elder brothers even though they haven't met him yet. Yes, he will admit that he is way too frigid and aloof, but he is still a sweetheart just not to everyone. Trust is not found in his library nor written in his dictionary or maybe it was erased, either way, h trusts no one. And love, he has no love for just anyone, he loves no one but himself.