AUTHOR'S NOTE.

ASSALAMU ALAYKUM!

Authors notes are not exactly pleasant all the time and I won't promise with will be too but before I dive in further, how are you all doing? I hope every single one of you is okay and safe away from this virus that is holding onto us tightly? And how's school? Heard it's hectic with the rush of finishing a whole year in months huh? Well, that's life, we plan and Allah pans, He is the best Planner.

So let's go back to this. I'm sorry that I haven't update in forever. This book is my next target in shaa Allah. I took a challenge from Jannah to complete In Twenty One Days first so if I don't finish it, I won't be able to do so anytime soon. As soon as I'm done with that, I'm going to flood y'all with Imad and Amirah like crazy. I just need your support and prayers, thanks.

And as from 5th April, whether I'm done with ITOD or not, I'm going to give this book my full till Ramadan, we shall see where it goes from there. I won't promise to write during Ramadan but I'll try editing it if they are written. May we be able to see this blessed month.

How does it sound? I will be done very soon in shaa Allah. I have so many books pending in my draft, it is crazy wlh😪 any who, I might just update one chapter to keep you on your toes😝

Bye for now..

~Sayonara
Aishatu.Xx/Aisha Nasir