5; CHICAGO.

KANO STATE, NIGERIA.

"And I thought you were not sensible enough to bring her to me. Or maybe you are not even the one that thought of coming over here before you leave. With you, I always expect the stupidest of all." Falak rants as she walked to the kitchen to serve refreshments for Imad and Amirah, they paid her a visit after leaving the Royal palace. They spent some quality time with her Royal Majesty, she was easygoing and just like a mother to her. Amirah is happy about that fact, they clicked just right and she didn't miss the smile tugging at Imad's lips at the sight of them getting together.

"C'mon, you guys are ganging up on me. First it was mom and now even my sister. I feel like you love her more than you've ever loved me, how sad." Imad rolled his eyes, slumping his massive figure into the one sitter buttermilk royal chair he is occupying. His wife refuse to sit close to him knowing how shameless he could be, she is not about to go through all the hotness.

He hugged her, more like side hugged her in front of his mother. She shook her head and let it slide but Amirah was so shy and embarrassed that she wanted the floor to open up so she can happily sink inside. Her head hung low for the rest of their stay there and when they stood up to leave, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder then accompanied her to the car. She could feel his mother's amusement when they were sitting so to avoid that, she sits on the one sitter next to him. At least, the armrests will help her avoid him at all cost.

"Well, everyone knows who you are and how your brain functions." And she is right, Amirah wanted to meet the triplets and also say goodbye to her new sisters in-law.

She served some samosas, spring rolls, sausage and chilled soda with glass cups. She sat down on the three sitter chair, holding the mug she's abandoned of hot chocolate to get the refreshments for them. Everyone around Falak knows how much she loves hot chocolate and you can bribe her with it even if it is murder. Not really but she loves that thing like she loves her children if not more, they never get tired of bringing it to her too. So just guess how surprising it was when she didn't want it due to pregnancy. Not even a sight of it.

"Where are those three musketeers? The house is so quite which is kind of eery." Imad asked, looking around the whole Chamber trying to spot them or hear their shrill voices as they play with toys. The Chamber is never quite ever since they started talking in babbles. Sabeer, Safeer and Sabeeha, her one year olds.

"Asleep but they are probably up hearing your loud voice." Falak stood up and made her way to their nursery to see her one year old triplets standing on their feet in their cradles. They would've walked to the living room if they know how to take down the handles, they would've done so and walk down.

"Mama!" They squealed at the same time bringing a huge smile to her face. She beamed, walking closer to their cradle and put them out of it. They stood up with the help of their cradles and started walking on their own out of the room through the opened door, she followed behind them with a smile. Seeing them leisurely ambling to the living room like they have map in their hands only make her heart jump.

Her children are really growing fast.

"Here they are!" She heard Imad say in his usual uncle voice brimming with pride at seeing them on their feet walking to him just pushed something within. He really loves children so much, being a last born was no fun. He couldn't see children often till his first cousin, Huzaif gave birth to his daughter, Mufeeda. He's loved the girl so much seeing she was the first grandchild to grace the Royal palace.