11; MELANCHOLIC DESIRE.

KANO STATE, NIGERIA.

"She is so charming, friendly and nice. Such hard combination in a person." Lubabatu whispered to the girls as they stood by the door of the Chamber waiting for the couple to walk out so they can accompany them to the main Palace.

"Why do I still dislike her though? I feel like she is just too good to be true." Mansura grumbled though she knew it was her jealousy speaking there not at all her Mistress's blemish.

"She is nice and that is all that matters. Whatever she does, should not concern us if she is nice." Jinah vouched, not at all caring about what goes around. Her mistress is nice, they will get along just fine and all she does with the Royals is not her own cup of tea.

"Yeah, I agree with Jihan." Aidah nodded, crossing her arms underneath her voluptuous chest.

Soon, Imad and Usayma walked out laughing at some joke they made with his arms thrown around her shoulders. They look like the ideal happy couple living in a house with white fence and expecting their first baby. They look too contented for Amirah's peace of mind, she hates that sight with the whole fibre and pore of her being. It is getting harder for her to stay white and in the sideline when they are all lovey dovey with each other. And to think this is her first day being their chambermaid.

Has he forgotten about her already?

He looks extremely handsome in his set of kaftan. Sighting on alabaster coloured set of kaftan, matching it with onyx Zannah Bukar cap, he looks exquisite even. She's forgotten just how good he looks in everything he wears but seeing it right in front of her only prove how stupid and childish she was some years ago. The man is the real definition of gorgeousness, keeping aside his ethereal personality. She feels like the most unfortunate, inauspicious and misfortunate woman to grace the earth.

Gone was the nineteen year old boy she knew some years ago. Right in front of her is a contented man in love with his wife. His dark five o'clock hairs making him look older than his age of twenty two, almost twenty three. The man in front of her grew up well in those three years they were apart. It's like her leaving him only made him more happy and more handsome than when she was with him, it hurts so bad to think like that but that is how she feels.

His full hair which she loves running her hands into in those hours she's spent married to him, down to his crooked nose where he got blown by one of his classmate when he made a bet on her. She would never forget the day they started talking, that was the day he jumped into her defence when her senior entrapped her in a hallway that he was dared to kiss her for three minutes. She was timorous and alarmed by that, it unnerved her. He came to her rescue just few hours after knowing her name, she is forever indebted to him.

And those lips, those luscious full lips meant only to kiss her. Where has she even gone wrong again? Because just looking at those sensual lips makes her body tingle with the burning need to be all over him again like he was with Usayma. The way he kissed Usayma and the way he kisses her is far different. He kisses her with so much passion, fervour and zeal that makes her stomach tighten with fireballs all the time while with Usayma, he is rougher. How she wish he would kiss her again and again and again. Is that a good thing or bad? She has no idea.

Unconsciously, her toes curled in her shoes at the thought of their kisses. She blushed, her eyes still fixated on him, but it was not only hers, even the rest of the maids have their eyes on him. They are all ogling at the fine specie and also the youngest Prince. The one that makes you blush because of the sexual appeal he is oozing without even looking at you in the eye, just the sight of you is enough to hypothesize you. She is no better than them, not after she's had the taste of what he is like.