26: CHARADE.

I dare you to comment on each paragraph for update tomorrow💀

KANO STATE, NIGERIA.

"What happened?" Amirah widened her eyes for emphasis, as if she doesn't know what they are about to tell her. As if she isn't the sole person their eyes are producing so much histrionics.

"You won't believe who came." Jihan exaggerated, her hands akimbo while her eyes widened in sheer surprise as if she thought she was the only one that saw Amirah coming into the chamber. It makes her want to laugh, for real.

Amirah's eyes peppered with amusement and forced curiosity, she kept going. "C'mon, I'm super duper curious right now. What did I miss so intriguing?" She played along, her eyes shining with the curiosity she really feels now. She wants to know what they think about Amirah's visit to the chamber and if they still hated her or want to compliment her.

"Amirah came." Aidah dropped the bomb, rocking on her heels with a sly smile, as if she can't wait for her reaction and Amirah tried her best to give the most astonished reaction she could ever act on. If she doesn't look surprised, they'd suspect something so she manage to look wraith-like.

Her eyes rounded, lips slackened along with her jaw then she licked her lips after awhile and decided to ask what they expect her to. "You mean her Highness, Amirah? Like, the one who married Prince Imad and got divorced after a day?" Lubabatu nodded hysterically. "That Amirah?" She gave herself a pat on the back, she did really act it out.

"Yes, that Amirah." Mansurah affirmed. "She came along with other two girls, I think they are her friends but they said they work with Prince Imad now at the office. I couldn't believe my ears when they said that and from the looks of it, her Highness have no idea they work together. I mean, I can already feel her jealousy from here." Mansurah rambled afraid that if she does not say everything she's heard earlier, it'd flew away before she could grasp it

"Yes, and she is his personal assistant. How did that even happen? How do they work together after been married for a day? Ha, this is a mystery I want to personally solve." Aidah looks visibly pained at not able to solve this mystery. It shall forever be that to her, she is no one but a maid and can't just go and interview them. She would if given the chance, she is sure of that.

"Wow, this is totally unexpected." Amirah breathed, eyes still wide and she is sure she looks comical with that reaction. They weren't done talking though, they kept going on as if influx with this talking gas.

"And she saw a photo of theirs with prince Imad in the living room. I don't know where that came from because I never saw it when I was cleaning. As if someone threw it there and she saw it instantly." Jihan narrowed her eyes in that way she does when she wants to investigate. Amirah won't lie, those eyes like that always makes her squirm in discomfort. It is as if she knows her secret but plays along, that is not Jihan's style though.

She would've bursted her out had she known, she keeps nothing in. Or maybe she wants to be sure? It irks her not knowing what the lady thinks, she is intelligent.

"And then she said something to her Highness making her look uncomfortable, it is as if they knew each other way back. I think they've met before now, it was not too pleasant." Lubabatu chirped from the end, chatting through her phone really fast that it makes Amirah wonder when the girl started using phone. She got it last week, she sneaked it actually through a guard and the trouble she'd get in when caught isn't good.

"Whoa, I wish I was here to witness that. When did that happen no one called me?" She made a pained expression while looking at her closest friend Aidah but she gave a sheepish smile.