2; NEW DOMICILE.

KANO STATE, NIGERIA.

Amirah ducked her head when she reached the huge brown oak door to her new home, her husband's Chamber. Her friends and cousins step back, letting her sisters in-law to take the place of taking her into her home for the first time. She felt all nervous but giddy at the same time. Oh her Lord, what is she to see in there? He asked her family not to bother about furniture as the chamber has already being furnished. Her mother was more than elated about that fact, her smile knew no bound. Buying furniture is going to be a great deal for her so having him take it off her shoulders was something to celebrate.

The Chamber is furnished in spruce and sangria. He manage to mix up their favorite colours and make it look beautiful and unique. She smiled underneath her veil and let her sister in-law, Falak lead her to the first room to their right. It looks like the master bedroom seeing that it has same set of furniture as the living room. It is so beautiful that she almost removed her veil to look around her new home, she needs to see the place.

Royalty is good in some way.

She let Falak sat her down on the bed, then she felt her moving around her with the other sisters in-law like they are arranging something in the room, that is when she smelt the incense burner taking over the smell of new furniture. Maybe those expensive incense burners because she feels her body calming down with just the alluring smell. She's never smelt something as good as that, not even from her rich neighbours.

Few moments later, she saw someone's hand filled with gold trying to remove the veil from her face. The hands are filled with henna, making her feel intimidated. This person's hand is fair, the henna is more gorgeous than hers even though her own has more beautiful designs. Well, her skin is not as fair as this person's, she is just between bronze Carmel.

"You are now my sister in-law, more like a sister. Welcome to the family, my love." Falak whispered to her, took something from one of the girls behind her and gave her a gift box with Qur'an, rosary and hijab. She heard that that is how Fulani do their things so maybe they are attaching some of the traditions one way or the other.

"Thank you." Her voice was inaudible but she made sure Falak heard her. She don't even want to meet her eyes feeling extremely embarrassed after their last encounter when she threatened her. It feels like years ago when it happened, her heart still flip when she see her.

"Take care of yourself and my brother." She added before letting the other girls to give her the gifts they all brought for their youngest sister in-law. She blushed hearing them talk about how shamelessly Imad has been waiting for her to arrive the whole day. He couldn't even eat his breakfast, jumping from one sit to the other. He drove himself to the mosque because the guards were 'taking too long' to arrive.

When they left, her friends and cousins walked into the room taking snaps while some pose for photos in her home. The elders kept saying Ma shaa Allah, yarinya tayi goshi wallahi. Some are even saying it with envy dripping obviously while some are genuinely happy for their niece to get married in such luxurious family wishing their daughter or granddaughters will get something alittle close to that. They didn't hide their love for riches.

She heard some of them asking if her parents bought the furniture for her while her envious cousins were fast to answer them even though the question came from afar, she moved closer just to answer her. Some people will never learn how to mind their business or how to keep away their envious minds to themselves.

"How can they do this? The Yarima asked them not to bother about a thing, that they have everything covered. You think they can do something this expensive and Royal? Oh please, they don't even know the way to have this." It was Zuwaira who commented this and Amirah knew the girl hated her since before so she didn't bother raising her head to make it look like it affected her.