25: OOPS.

Extremely low on comments, I will jejely take it to Goodnovel or Okadabooks💀

KANO STATE, NIGERIA.

"Who are we to Imad?" Kamilah questioned Lateefa quietly for the maids are lurking around waiting for their mistress to emerge from the room. You never know what they will make out of that small remark of hers. They always pay minutiae attention on frivolous things. Especially now that Amirah is here with them, it'd deteriorate before they blink.

"Just wait and watch." Lateefa grinned naughtily then drift her eyes to the door, the bedchamber Usayma is coming out from in her abaya. Her grin widened then she took her eyes away from her, not to make it obvious she is staring at the fine Afghanistan.

Ha, no wonder Imad got snagged without perturb.

"Uhm...good morning?" Usayma greeted, making herself comfortable on the Royal sofa opposite them. Her eyes drift to each one of them then widened an octave when she saw Amirah in the middle, her heart dropped literally.

She never expect to see Amirah again in her life, at least not in her husband's home. What on earth is she doing there in their home looking professional and all that shit? She looks a bit thinner and darker too but not anywhere near ugly. Her button face of a baby still looks as cute as it was the time they met three years ago if not cuter and it didn't sit well with her at all closing the fact that she is in their home. She picks on the nitpicks but abandoned the galore.

Is she here to get back with Imad?

Well, it's not like Usayma can do anything about it if that were to happen, she met them together and knew the amount of love Imad has for Amirah had no bound just not sure whether he still loves her now. From what she could tell, he hates Amirah with all his might and despise the mere mention of her name in his presence. Which means he does not wish to bring her back in their lives right? So much thoughts and questions without answers and might never get them.

She had a hunch that their wild love making yesterday was partly because of something that has to do with Amirah. Less than a week of their stay in Nigeria and Amirah is all over his life, poor guy. She's liked them together but after seeing him in a bad situation when Amirah left him, she is not sure whether she likes Amirah anymore. All that love he had for her down the drain? Nope, that is the most cruel thing she's ever seen and then again, she cannot judge when she don't know about their situation.

If only her own secrets will stay hidden for awhile, she sure as hell would appreciate that but in a few months, everything will be out and she can't hide anything anymore. Sighs, you plan and Allah plans. All she needs to do now is see who these girls are and what they are doing here in their chamber when Imad himself isn't home. They don't look like royal women, more like bankers and businesswomen will do the dots.

Why does she sound sanctimonious? She succoured the thought with a smile and thought they are all beautiful one way or the other.

"Morning, dear. Usayma right?" Lateefa smiled, a small one that can intimidate anyone but could also relax you if you are on her good side and know what that means. She looks really professional for a minute there.

"Yes." Usayma gave a wry one, showing just how uncomfortable she is in their presence. "And you are?" She is not looking at Amirah and instead, she's desperately trying to look at anyone and anything except for Amirah who looks distracted with the photo frame.

"I'm Lateefa, Amirah and Kamilah. Imad's friends." Lateefa answered again as if the other two don't have mouth themselves, it's starting to irritate Kamilah but she knows Lateefa is trying to pull something off her sleeve so she patiently waited.