Chapter 41

~Calum's POV~

"You wish this was what?" Ashton asked.

"A nightmare or something. I really wish this was a really bad dream, and I wish I could wake up with amnesia and forget about it, cause it would haunt me completely. But we all know it's not happening, like this is real life, and this is not a bad dream." I sadly said.

"Oh but it is." Michael replied.

"What?" I asked.

"This is a dream. Wake up!" Michael replied.

"Wake up Calum!

"Calum are you here?"

"Calum, mate?" Luke said waving his hand in front of my face. Wait hold on...

"Why am I in the kitchen?" I question, really confused.

"Calum? Are you okay? I mean, if you don't want to be here you can go upstairs and see what was the crash that we heard..." Mia replied.

"Are you saying that none of it was real?" I ask.

"None of what was real?" Luke frowned.

"Luke! You're alive! What about the bullets? How's your chest and your back and your arm? Are you okay?" I asked Luke, who gave me a confused look like Mia. "And Mia! You're here! You're not raped!"

"Calum what the actual fudge mate, you're scaring me. Why wouldn't we be okay? We've been in here all day. And bullets? What bullets?" Luke asked.

"So none of it was real! God I'm so happy!" I said.

"None of what, Calum?" Mia insists.

"I think I was daydreaming about Mia being raped by her own mother, Luke being shot three times and a total chaos was going on." I say relieved.

"Calum, what the hell is wrong with you? Leave the drugs mate, they no good." Luke teased.

"Gosh I thought it was real!" I sighed, a hint of relief could be heard.

"What was the daydream all about?" Mia asked. "I bet it was really creepy."

"It was, actually." I chuckle.

"Guys, we know where the crash came from! Come see!" Ashton said through the FaceTime call. I. It now, none of the accidents where real, like the crash was real but none of Luke being shot and Mia being raped was real. Gosh, I'm so happy.

"Let's go check it out." Luke said. We got up from our seats and go upstairs. We enter the TV room and there was barely any broken glass. Huh, the daydream was the exact opposite, there was broken glass everywhere, blood, etc, etc.

"It was all a damn bird?" Mia giggles.

"Pigeon, Mia. Pigeon." Ashton corrects.

"The crash is not from an arm and a rock and-" I said.

"Calum! What are you talking bout mate? Are you all right?" Michael frowns.

"He's been acting weird since the last five minutes or so." Mia informed.

"Like I said, I was daydreaming! I'm sorry it was a creepy daydream, what do you want me to do about it huh?" I asked.

"Stop daydreaming then. Don't dream unless your asleep in your bed at night." Luke chuckled.

"Ha, ha. Very funny Luke." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, let's do something. Why don't we.... Um... I don't know. What can we do?" Mia asked.

"Let's make s'mores!" I suggest.

"S'mores are overrated." Michael replied.

"Since when are s'mores overrated Mikey?!" Ashton giggled.

"I don't know, I just wanted to say that. It's been a long time since I've wanted to say something is overrated, so why not s'mores? S'mores are overrated." Michael states really proud about himself.

"Okay?" Mia said. We all laugh and decide to watch Doctor Who in Netflix.

"Next time we should watch The Walking Dead." Mikey whines.

"No, next time is gossip girl." Luke protests. There were some seconds of silence.

"....Luke, mate.. You alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why shouldn't I be alright?" He replied.

"It's not normal for a boy to ask to watch a girly TV program, is it?" I said.

"Whatever." Luke shrugs. It was getting kind of awkward, but Ashton finally decided to play season 1. The Walking Dead marathon, here we go...

===================

Authors note:

SHOrt chapter,sorry.
OHMYGOD DID YOU EXPECT IT WHEN CALum discovered that it was all a daydream and Luke was alright? I dieeeeeeed

I'm so mean to you haha *smirky emoji* anyways, thanks for reading, I love you so much!

See ya! Stay humble ✌️