Chapter 10

~Mia's POV~

"MIAAAAA!!!!!!!" They all shouted. I couldn't help but laugh! If you saw their reactions you would've laughed real hard!

"I can't stand how you believed me!" I said laughing.

"Why did you do that?!" Asked Calum. They all watch their plates in disgust, while I just laughed there.

"Because, last time you lads were all in here, you made a damn mess and I had to clean it!" I said normally, with my laughter gone.

"Plus, I can't believe you ate it!" I said laughing really hard again. "It didn't even smell like honey, it smelled like gravy!!" I said, my laughter twice times higher than the past laughter.

"You ate it too!" They said in defense. Oh poor little things.

"Duh, mine had honey, not gravy you dummies!" I said not laughing anymore, but with a really big smile.

"Did you think I would make myself eat gravy so you would believe me? Of course not." I continued.

"You'll have to give us our money back." Said Luke.

"Make me." I said challenging the lads.

I ran out of the kitchen, the guys following from behind. I ran from the kitchen to the lounge room, then went outside to our backyard. Then I stood right beside the pool. The guys all came running towards me, I think they were too focused on running because they didn't noticed that I moved a little bit more to the right, leaving a space between me and the pool.

They all noticed that too late and fell to the pool. They began to throw water against each other. I ran back to the door and locked it. The guys played outside for 1 hour until they noticed I was inside.

I was watching TV until I heard some pounds on the backyard door. The door was made of glass, so you could see who was on either side. I stretched backwards from the sofa, so I could get a view of who was pounding the God damn door. I saw Luke, then Michael, Ashton and Calum watching the door behind him.

I went to the backyard door, I stood there and watched them as they begged me to open the door. I stuck my tongue at at them. Then I went to my room.

I turned on my laptop and watch the news feed on Twitter. Ever since the twitcam I made with the lads, I've been getting both: good and bad twits from people all over the world. Some of them said that I was ugly, some said that I was fat, others said that I was really pretty, but there were a couple that caught my eye.

They said that they shipped Luke and I. I love Luke so much it hurts, but I think I might have to get over him. I could ruin our friendship if some silly words slipped from my mouth. I can't let that happen, maybe I have to meet more boys, just to give it a try to get over Luke.

I kept scrolling down my news feed. All I had on my mind was all the rude comments. I turned off my laptop, leaving it on top of some clothes I had on my working desk. I went through deep thought. I didn't notice I was crying until something hit my window.

(Notice that in Mia's window you can get a view from the backyard) I looked down the window to see four guys throwing things, the things had to be light so they wouldn't break the window, but they had to be a bit big so you could actually listen to the impact. You get me.

I went down. I unlocked the door, not saying a single word even though I heard my name called several times. I was too pissed off to talk. The mean comments always affect me the most.

I glanced over the lads, and then walked upstairs to my room. I could tell the guys knew something was wrong, since they saw me crying and I saw four worried faces.

I was laying on my bed, facing downwards. I felt my cheeks burning. I was mad because I haven't done anything to the fans, so they didn't have the right to tell me mean things. I also felt sad because of the way they judged me. I don't get what is the problem of some fans.

There were very nice fans though, which I followed or favorited or retwitted their mentions or nice comments of me. Those are the fans that are really worthy.

I heard some goodbyes that came from downstairs. Ashton, Calum and Michael might be gone now. I am not on the mood to socialize people. I'm sad and confused.

"Mia?" I heard Luke's voice as he was knocking the door.

"Come in." I said with not a loud voice.

He entered the door and sat on my bed, next to me. He seemed to be upset for seeing me like this. I don't like it when people see me cry or sad because I feel like they would judge me or think that I'm too sensible, but the truth is that I have a really bad past and the problems I'm having with the mean fans aren't helping.

"Mia, what's wrong?" Luke asked. "Can I do something to help you?" He said.

"I think not. You can't control the fans, can you?" I responded, slightly smiling.

{Author's Note: remember that the guys weren't as famous as today, but however people watched their covers, so they did have fans}

"What's wrong with them?" Luke innocently said. I think Luke haven't scrolled through Twitter recently, because mean twits about me are all over the place.

"It's not a problem with all of them, but with some of your fans, it is. Some fans are really mean to me, they say horrible things about me, and they don't like me being friends with you guys. I don't get why, being honest. I've always been friends with you, it's not something new for us. We have known each other since forever." I said, emphasizing 'forever'.

"Maybe I can fix that." Luke said giving me a smile, his dimples showing. Luke's smile comforted me. It always makes me feel better when he smiles, he transmits this feeling that in the end everything is going to turn out well.

He pulled me to one of his tight hugs. He was still kinda wet from what happened in the backyard. The hug lasted for like 5 minutes. We finally pulled from the hug and he spoke.

"I'll go to my room. Tomorrow is the day we are going to LA, so you might want to pack. It's 1 pm already. Maybe pack some things and get ready, I'll take you out to eat something. And about the fans, don't worry. Leave it on to me." He said while he kissed the top of my head.

In the end that is what best friends do, right? They comfort each other and always are there for each other in the good times and in the bad times. I'm lucky to have Luke as a friend. I don't think I want to ruin our friendship with my feelings for him though.

I grabbed my luggage and opened it. I packed some things, the clothes I bought yesterday where in there.

I heard my phone buzzing.

I pressed the home button and the screen lighted up. I saw that the buzzing of my phone was a notification from Twitter. It might be from somebody that I programmed to notificate me whenever they posted anything on Twitter.

Eventually I swiped the notification and typed my passcode to the phone. It directly opened the twit.

It said:

======================================

Author's note:

Double update! It was my gift to you since we reached 230+ reads already!!!

Woohoo!

Thank you to every person that has supported me.

Thank you for reading.

Love you all <3