Chapter 28

~Mia's POV~

"Calum? Mia?" Luke said. I could feel tears on my eyes, making my vision blurry. Calum stopped kissing me, and looked at Luke. I blinked and the tears fell. I saw Luke had a hurt expression on his face. I wouldn't blame him.

"Luke," I sobbed, walking towards him, but he stepped back.

"Stop, Mia." He said as he took more steps away from me.

"I can explain!" I yelled and stepped forward, trying to reach him, but he was already out of the room.

"See? That's exactly why you have to be with me and not with Luke." Calum said. Is this fudger seriously kidding? Luke is his best friend! Why would he say that?!

"No, I will never be with you, Calum! Specially now! I love Luke, alright? I love him, not you bastard! You ruined everything! Why would you do that?" I yelled, listening to the echo of my own voice as I yelled. I was full with anger but tears were streaming down my face as well.

Calum remained silent, as if he was thinking of what he has just done. I'm so pissed at him, why in the world would he kiss me?

"Sorry." He simply said.

"It's not that easy, you know?" I asked, a tear falling from my left eye.

"I'm such an ass." He said, covering his face with his own hands in shame.

"Indeed, you're a butt hole." I told him. What? He deserves it.

"I know. But really, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did, I wasn't thinking. Why would I want to kiss you?" He asked analyzing me from head to toe.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"You know what? I'm going to talk to Luke." He informed me.

"You better explain him everything." I demanded. He better do.

"Yes." He said as he walked out of the room.

I stood alone in the music room. My knees went numb and made me fall. I couldn't help but burst into tears on the floor. I lost Luke, even though deep inside I can't actually lose him. I just feel so bad right now. I was getting my chance to actually have someone to share the rest of my life with, but a stupid boy had to come and ruin everything.

I was laying on the floor, crying and crying until no tears fell. I heard some footsteps coming closed and suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I feared that it would be Luke. I don't think I'm strong enough to face him after what happened.

The person shook my shoulders and talked to me.

"Babe," Luke, for my luck, said. "please don't cry." he continued, causing me to cry even more, even sobs escaped from my mouth.

"Please Mia, talk to me." He begged. I felt my heart ache when he said those words, I don't even know why.

"Alright." I said as I slowly sat up. Luke also sat down, beside me. When I was completely sitting on the floor, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I leaned over him.

"Calum already explained everything." Luke said.

"I-I don't know what to say." I replied.

"I know, I just wanted you to let you know that everything's alright between me and him. And things are also okay between both of us, alright? You did nothing wrong. I was the one who overreacted a little by not letting you explain yourself and by instantly building my own conclusions." He told me.

"Thanks Luke." I thanked. I'm actually happy that Calum and Luke are fine.

"But tell me something babe." He said. He has been saying 'babe' too often recently. I like it though.