Chapter 20

~Mia's POV~

I woke up in Luke's arms. It's crazy to know that I'm in Los Angeles right now. Today is going to be awesome. We are going to the supermarket and to the mall, I guess. I'm so excited for this. America is so cool, The weather is awesome, the people here are awesome, everything is happier here than it seems to be in London. Since London most of the time is cloudy, it kinda makes me sad sometimes. Have you guys been in America? I wish I could live here, though.

Jet lag sucks. Last night I was really tired, since it was the morning in London and I haven't slept anything at the time. Now I don't feel as bad as I felt, but I feel tired. That's the best thing of traveling, jet lag. I know I've said it many times before, but it really sucks.

Anyways, Luke woke up when I woke up. We are kind of synchronized or something.

"Good morning, Mia." Luke said it was his morning voice. If you could only listen to his morning voice, you would fall in love instantly.

"Hey Luke." I said. Eventually we both got out of bed and went to the kitchen to eat something.
The Butler was cooking some crumbled eggs for all five of us. Is it weird that he's actually cooking or something? I mean don't get me wrong, back at home I don't have a Butler so I don't know if it's normal or it is strange.

Luke and I sat down in our chairs whilst we waited for the Butler to finish cooking our breakfast. Moments later the lads came and sat with us. Eventually to Butler finished and he placed our crumbled eggs in five plates. The table was already set, there were napkins and forks on it. We also had some glasses full of orange juice and some plates with fruit.

The butler handed us our plates and we all started to eat. I was quite hungry and these crumbled eggs made me happy. The lads seemed really tired though. They were barely talking. The guys talk a lot and it is strange that they are not talking. Normally when we go out to have breakfast or dinner or anything, we talk and laugh a lot, this is exception.

We finished and we left the kitchen. I guess we all needed to sleep again since we all went back to our rooms. When I got in, Luke following me, I laid down in the bed and closed my eyes. Luke did the same. We are so hit by jet lag.

Suddenly I fell asleep.

*3 hours later*

I woke up to see my empty room. The curtains were closed, so the room was really dark. Luke wasn't in my side nor in the bathroom. I went out to check in the other rooms, but the lads weren't even there! They must've gone somewhere and probably wanted me to sleep. I really want to go out though. I was they could have woken me up. I really want explore the city and stuff.

I went to the TV room for my phone since I left it in there. I grabbed my phone and sat in one of the couches that were in there. I unlocked my phone and went through my messages. I had some messages from Niall and from Luke. I also checked my phone calls and saw that I had four missed calls from Luke. He must have called to tell me where he was. I decided to see the text messages he sent to me. There weren't any important though. They simply said that he went out with the lads to someplace I didn't know.

I didn't understand much, so I decided to call him. After three beeps he answered the call.

"Hello?" Luke said, answering the call.

"Uh, Luke?" I asked.

"Is everything okay, Mia?" He questioned me.

"Yeah yeah, everything is alright. Where are you?" I asked Luke. We ask a lot of questions, don't we?

"I'm at the mall with the lads. I didn't want to wake you up though, you seemed really tired." He informed me.

"Okay, it's alright. When are you coming back? I asked Luke.