Chapter 29

~Mia's POV~

When I opened the door to the pizza delivery man, I never imagined that it would be Andrew! I mean, what is he doing here, in LA? There's too much coincidence in here.

"Oh." I awkwardly said when I gave Andrew the money.

"Hi slut." Andrew said. I clenched my fists until they were white. I hate him so much. I never thought you could hate someone a lot. I swear I was going to punch him, but Mikey came and stopped me from punching Andrew.

"Mia, why are you taking so lon- oh." Mikey said when he walked towards me and then saw Andrew. I noticed that his expression went from happy to annoyed. He must hate Andrew as much as I do. I mean, everybody does, except for his friend. I almost feel bad for Andrew, but honestly I don't feel bad for him, not after what he's done.

"Whoa, what a nasty way to welcome a guest." Andrew sarcastically said.

"You'll never be welcome here. Give us our pizza and leave, or else we will call your boss and complain about you." Mikey said, obviously annoyed.

"I'm not going anywhere." Andrew replied.

"Can I punch him now?" I asked Mikey. I seriously want to punch Andrew so bad. I know that saying you want to punch someone sounds all manly and it's not a proper behaviour for girls, but this dude just gets my nerves.

"You wish." Andrew rolled his eyes, making me want to punch him way more.

"Shut up, butt hole." I told Andrew.

"Mia don't lower yourself to his level." Mikey replied, trying to control me.

"But Mikeeyyyyy!!!" I whined. "You'd love to see how I beat the sugar out of this...boy here."

"No I wouldn't." Mikey answered. Gosh Mikey, you're not helping

"You know what, I'm getting bored of you two, here's you're damn pizza and your freaking change." Andrew said as he gave us the pizza.

"Finally." I murmured.

"Excuse me." Andrew asked.

"I SAID 'FINALLY', YOU DEAF BUTT HOLE." I yelled.

"Mia, control yourself." Mikey muttered.

"I'm leaving now. Good bye losers." Andrew said as he left the porch.

"Bye a-hole, hope to never see you again!!" I shouted as I waved at Andrew, who was now on the pizza delivery motorcycle. I meant everything I said. I don't want to see him ever in my life.

"What was all the shouting about?" Luke said as he walked to the front door, where Mikey and I were.

"Mia came for the pizza and the pizza delivery man turned out to be Andrew." Mikey informed Luke. When Luke heard Mikey's words, his eyes widened.

"And?" Luke curiously asked, eyes still widened.

"I made a scene." I proudly said, brushing the imaginary dust off my shoulder.

"Yeah, it was way a scene." Mikey said, emphasizing 'scene'. I'm honestly so proud of me. I stood up for myself. Plus, Andrew was the first to start aggravating in the first place, he called me a slut when I called him nothing.

"Whichever way it was, you were quite loud Mia. I could hear your yells from upstairs." Luke told me and I just laughed.

"Loud or not, I want pizza, so get your butts to the kitchen." I ordered as I walked to the kitchen. I heard footsteps behind me, and I quickly presumed it was Luke or Mikey. Indeed, it was Luke. We entered the kitchen and Luke sat down on the chair of the table. I placed the pizza in the center of the table and soon the boys too entered the kitchen and sat down. Mikey helped me by putting plastic plates for each person on the table and Ashton helped by putting a plastic glass and soda for everyone.